The most beautiful Frontend ever
Updating Core to Bootstrap 3.3.4
Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements
Have a request? Please let us know via comments or direct message!
The AbsoluteAdmin Bootstrap 3 template is more than your typical admin dashboard. Built on Bootstrap 3 it contains the tools you need to make your next project web app a success. This theme is the platform for which dozens of updates will be applied to. Quickly, and carefully turning it into an all encompassing mega suite of developer tools.
It already includes custom tools unique to the AbsoluteAdmin Framework, as well as countless handpicked and optimized plugins. Including the exclusive AbsoluteAdmin plugin. Allowing you to instantly change a widgets, color, title, position and more! All settings are saved and persist after page refresh via local storage!
We are excited to hear back from our customers so that we can create one of the best themes on WrapBootstrap.
Includes the unique “AdminForms”. Including dozens of carefully crafted widgets, elements, and form layouts.
Includes the exclusive AdminPanels plugin. Allowing you to instantly change a widgets, color, title, position and more.
Theme carefully built with LESS
Includes over 80+ unique pages
Many unique, modern, and effective menus
Extends bootstraps native skins to a total of 9 (contextuals, primary, success etc)
All contextuals and skins controlled by single “on-off” variables. Allowing you to greatly reduce file size, and use only what you want,when you want. - Dozens of features and pages already in development.
We look forward to hearing your request! Check out the live preview as there are too many features to list!
Sources and credits:
- Select2 - Kevin Brown, Igor Vaynberg - MIT
- JVectorMap - Kirill Lebedev - MIT
- Glyphicons PRO - Nathaniel Higgins - MIT
- Color Picker - Eye Con - MIT
- Date Picker - Eye Con - MIT
- Date Range Picker - Dan Grossman - MIT
- Dropzone - Matias Meno - MIT
- Masked Input - Josh Bush - MIT
- Tags Manager - Max Favilli - MOZ
- Timepicker - Joris de Wit - MIT
- Jquery Validate - Jörn Zaefferer - MIT
- Ckeditor - Frederico Knabben - Multi
- SummerNote - Alan Hong - MIT
- MarkItUp - Jay Salvat - MIT
- Xeditable - Vitaliy Potapov - MIT
- Ladda - Hakim El Hattab - MIT
- JQuery Globalize - Vitaliy Potapov - MIT
- Calendar - Adam Shaw - MIT
- Countdown - Martin Donell - Apache
- DataTables - Vitaliy Potapov - Multi
- JQuery Flot - Ole Laursen - MIT
- Gmap - Gustavo Leon - MIT
- Magnific Popup - Dmitry Semenov - MIT
- MixItUp - Patrick Kunka - MIT
- Sparkline - Gareth Watts - BSD
Update v1.1 is a small but useful update that adds a page template system, fixes several small bugs, and adds collapsible table rows to DataTables and FooTables.
See official changelog for more information: Changelog Link
- The FooTable plugin has been added
- Collapsable DataTables rows added
- 30+ Layout Templates have been added
- Fixed content panes have been added
- A Horizontal Menu has been added
- A Boxed Layout has been Added
- Fixed Problematic "}" when compiling mixins/tabs.less
- Fixed Improper height inheritance in #sidebar_left
- Fixed #sidebar_left scrolling bug in nano-scroller
- Fixed #sidebar_right position bug w/affixed #topbar
More by admindesigns
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||admin, admin dashboard, bootstrap 3, bootstrap admin, bootstrap dashboard, dashboard, framework, template, theme, ui|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need a front-end template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: