Accessible: A framework for developing Bootstrap based WCAG 2.0/Section 508 Compliant Web Applications
Bootstrap in itself is not WCAG 2.0 compliant. The Accessible theme aims to simplify development of web applications requiring Section 508 and WCAG compliance by enabling developers to leverage an existing set of compliance checked components built on Bootstrap 3.
Managing accessibility needs should not mean sacrificing your brand aesthetic or online user experience. The Accessible framework has been built around our own needs of serving governmental and healthcare organizations requiring various levels of accessibility compliance. The theme contains a wide array of examples including forms, common page templates, layout schemantics and more.
- Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com
- jQuery - http://jquery.com
- Google Fonts - http://www.google.com/webfonts
- FontAwesome - http://fontawesome.io/
- Hover Drop Down - http://cameronspear.com/blog/bootstrap-dropdown-on-hover-plugin
- Background Video - http://vodkabears.github.io/vide/
- BG Switcher - https://github.com/rewish/jquery-bgswitcher
- Background Video - https://stocksnap.io/
- Photographs - https://www.shutterstock.com/g/chris_angela
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||508, blog, business, landing page, minimal, portfolio, responsive, section 508, wcag|
|Released:||1 month ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: