Achieve is a responsive portfolio theme/template build with HTML5 and CSS3 using the Twitter Bootstrap Framework. It is perfect for those looking to showcase their portfolio online.
- Bootstrap 3.1.1
- Font Awesome icons 4.0.3
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Valid HTML5/CSS3
- 4 Color Schemes
- LESS Files Included
- Filtering option on portfolio grid
- Contact Form (PHP + AJAX)
- HTML Documentation
- Fixed issue with contact form not accepting input in Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.1.1
- Updated to JQuery 1.10.1
- Added 3 new color schemes
- Now includes LESS files
Below are the credits for the third party resources that I used in this template.
- Lato Font from Google Fonts
- Portfolio Images by Timothy J. Renolds http://dribbble.com/turnislefthome
- Team Member Images by Christian Girotto http://www.cristiangirotto.com/39828/portfolio
- Linecons http://designmodo.com/linecons-free/
- Font Awesome Font Icons http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome
- jQuery by The jQuery Foundation http://jquery.com/
- MixItUp Filter Plugin http://mixitup.io/
- Smoothscroll http://css-tricks.com/snippets/jquery/smooth-scrolling/
More by realmckoy01
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Tags:||agency, clean, contact form, creative, html5, portfolio, responsive|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: