Adminstrap is a sleek and minimal admin theme. The dashboard has a drag-and-drop functionality like iGoogle. You can add, delete and reorder dashboard widgets.
The theme puts your work first, keeping the design elements to a minimum while still maintaining a definitive modern style.
- collapsible/movable widgets with drag/drop functionality
- styled interactive charts powered by Highcharts
- with Google docs viewer that lets you embed PDF files, PowerPoint presentations, Word docs and many more
- printer friendly dashboard
- fullscreen background slideshow
- gallery with mouse and keyboard navigation, transition effects, fullscreen mode and slideshow functionality
- calendar with schedules
- sleek login and forgot password form
V1.0 - 27.09.2012
- Initial Release
V1.1 - 03.10.2012
- Added Changelog.txt
- Fixed supersized plugin image_path
- Updated BootstrapImageGallery from 2.8 to 2.8.1
- Added bootstrap-transition.js in gallery.html
V1.2 - 05.10.2012
- Added all boostrap js
- Added bootstrap-wysihtml5
- Added datepicker
- Added widget header title text shadow
- Added forms page
- Update login UI
- Update user profile UI
- Update report page UI
More by cristoforo
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 2.1.x|
|Tags:||admin, admin theme, backend, calendar, dashboard, datatable, fluid, fullscreen background, gallery, panel|
|Released:||5 years ago|
|Updated:||5 years ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: