Aeria is a perfect landing page for presenting and promoting your new mobile app. It's built with Bootstrap, it's responsive, comes with a clean and modern design style and has all the features you need.
- Responsive Layout (Bootstrap framework)
- Fullscreen Backgrounds (slideshow also available)
- Retina Ready
- Working AJAX Email Subscription Form (you receive the new subscriber in your email)
- Working AJAX Contact Form
- Font Awesome Icons
- 25 Social Media Icons, coded and ready to use, from the premium icon set "Ultimate Flat Social Icon Set", http://www.psdicons.net/ultimate-flat-social-icon-set/
- iPhone PSDs
- Documentation (pdf)
- Free Support
- jQuery Backstretch: http://srobbin.com/jquery-plugins/backstretch/
- Ultimate Flat Social Icon Set: http://www.psdicons.net/ultimate-flat-social-icon-set/
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dexxus, gratisography.com
- Retina.js: https://github.com/imulus/retinajs
- iPhone PSD: http://www.graphicsfuel.com
- Wow.js: http://mynameismatthieu.com/WOW/
- Animate.css: http://daneden.me/animate
- Source Sans Pro Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Source+Sans+Pro
- Open Sans Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans
- Montserrat Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Montserrat
- Kaushan Script Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Kaushan+Script
Attributions included also in a text document including the name of the author, the license and a link where the file can be downloaded.
Version 1.2 - 9 March 2015
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.2
- Updated Font Awesome icons to latest version 4.3.0
- Updated jQuery to version 1.11.1
- Changed forms' HTML and added "form-control" class in form inputs and textarea, as recommended in the Bootstrap documentation
- Fixed some image issues in Retina displays
Version 1.0 - August 2014
- Initial release
More by azmind
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||ajax, contact form, email, flat design, iphone app, landing page, mobile app, responsive, subscribe form|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: