Alkaline Multipurpose Template
Alkaline is clean, super flexible website template for business, freelancers and creatives.
This template sets the new standard with endless possibilities.
Alkaline is very intuitive and includes the most useful features like portfolio, shop and blog.
The clean design can be used for any type of website; business, corporate, portfolio, blog, products, etc.
- Based on Bootstrap 3
- 10 Predefined Color Schemes
- Blog Pages
- Shop Pages
- Portfolio Pages
- Fully Responsive HTML5/CSS3 template.
- Retina Ready.
- Built With HTML5 and CSS3
- PHP Contact Files included
- Pricing Table
- Google Map
- 66 Html Files
Credits and Sources
All images from: photodune, flickr or personal images (Uncommercial images not included in the Theme.)
PhpMailer - contact form
Price Range Slider
Alkaline comes with a detailed documentation. If you have any further questions, please email us at: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Saturday, July 2, 2016
- Update: Bootstrap to v3.3.6 (changes: replaced assets/plugins/bootstrap/ folder)
- Update: Fontawesome to V4.4.0 (changes: assets/css/font-awesome.css , assets/fonts/fontawesome-*)
- Update: jQuery to v2.2.3
- Fix: Google Maps Key
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
- Update: Bootstrap to version 3.3.5
- Update: jQuery to Version 2.1.4
- Fix: various small fixes
v1.1 Tuesday, April 14, 2015
- Update: Bootstrap to version 3.3.4
- Update: jQuery to Version 2.1.3
- Update: Fontawesome to Version 4.3
- Update: Magnific Popup to Version 1.0.0
- New mail() and SMTP options to contact
- New: Maximage autoslide
v1.0 Monday, March 17, 2014
- Initial Release
More by stepofweb
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||alkaline, business, commerce, corporate, design, freelance, multipurpose, responsive, template, website|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||9 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: