Ant is an ant design inspired admin template built with ReactJS & Bootstrap 4. It uses Scss CSS which makes it easy to customize.
- Ant Design
- Responsive Design
- Multiple Layouts
- Multiple Color Schemes, with 18 predefined schemes
- Powerful Layout Settings
- Sass/Scss CSS, easily update style by changing a few variables
- Modular Code, add & remove with ease
- Work with jQuery
- Nested routing with React-router
- Lazy loading (Dynamic routing) Support
- ES6 (ECMAScript6) with Babel
- Package management with NPM
- Modules bundling with Webpack 2
- Airbnb React/JSX Style Guide
- Cross Browser Support
- High Resolution Support
- Premium Support
- Free Future Updates
- And more
- Bootstrap the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- React-router the most popular router in the React ecosystem
- Redux the most popular and well-documented Flux library
- Webpack webpack is a bundler for modules.
- jQuery Write less, do more
- Feat: Update NPM packages to latest version, including antd 2.12.x
- Feat: Upgrade Webpack to 3.x
- Feat: Upgrade NPM to v5, and add package-lock.json
- Fix: Center the logo when sidebar was collapsed
- Chore: Remove yarn.lock, use the default package-lock.json instead
- Docs: Update docs
- Fix: Change dev port to 3000 since 8000 port is busy on windows
- Feat: Update NPM packages
- Initial release
More by arousing
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Labels:||ant design, bootstrap 4, ecmascript6, es6, react, react.js, redux, sass, scss, webpack|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||11 months ago|
Need a front-end template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: