AppKit is an HTML template for creating a landing page for your mobile app. The pack supports three major OS: iOS, Android and Windows Phone. There are various mobile devices, including tablets, provided for each OS – all of them have color options.
The main elements of AppKit are «Cover» and «Landing page». Cover is a very lightweight page and provides a user with a quick overview of your app. It also leads to to the landing page for a better introduction. You can use both pages as well as one of them separately.
The template is built on the basis of a popular library - Bootstrap 3.3.4. Along with standard scripts, AppKit uses Bower package manager for uploading and updating libraries. The scripts are divided into simple parts. You can easily activate or disable any feature. AppKit is easy to start&use and does not require graphic editors. All you need is to take screenshots of your app and insert them into the template, choosing the relevant device via classes. AppKit is provided with a large number of PSD mock-ups, developed specifically for this template. Insert a screenshot of your application into the mock-up for any device, export into image and put to the template. The process is quite simple as well.
What You Get
- HTML5 / CSS3 / jQuery
- RequireJS support
- Bower package manager support for working with external libraries
- LESS support
- Template OS support: iOS, Android, Windows Phone
- Responsive layout, mobile support
- High-resolution (Retina) support
- AppKit Interactive Features
- Customizable AppKit Preloader
- Premium plugin: FancyBox2
- FontAwesome, Google Fonts
- Animate.css support
- HTML Mobile devices (6 devices / 21 color versions). + Tablet support
- Collection of patterns (189 pieces), badges (70 pieces) and other stuff
- Working subscription form with validation
- Additional pages: About / Terms & Privacy / FAQ
- Detailed Documentation
Photo. Background photos are taken from here: http://unsplash.com. Some pictures are blurred by means of a graphic editor on purpose.A part of screenshot images was taken from the following resource: http://picjumbo.com
Video. A video file that goes with the package was taken from http://thecliparchive.com. Video name: «Record Player», video author: Beachfront. All of his clips (including the ones you download from the Clip Archive) are available free of charge to the general public.
Logos. All the logos you find in the template were created by ArtRow Team. All of the coincidences are purely accidental. AppKit is developed by ArtRow Team.
- jQuery - http://jquery.com/
- jQuery UI - http://jqueryui.com/
- Animate.css - http://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com/
- BigVideo – http://dfcb.github.io/BigVideo.js/
- Fancybox 2 - http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/
- FitVids - http://fitvidsjs.com/
- jparallax - http://stephband.info/jparallax/
- jquery.stellar - http://markdalgleish.com/projects/stellar.js
- jquery.transit - http://ricostacruz.com/jquery.transit
- jquery.validation - http://jqueryvalidation.org/
- OWL carousel - http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/
- Retina JS - http://imulus.github.io/retinajs/
- requirejs - http://github.com/jrburke/requirejs
- smooth scroll.js - http://gist.github.com/galambalazs/6477177
- video.js - http://videojs.com
- wow.js - http://mynameismatthieu.com/WOW/
More by ArtRowTeam
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||app, bootstrap, bower, interactive, kit, less, marketing, mobile, preloader, requirejs|
|Released:||3 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: