Areta is a responsive agency / portfolio template built with Twitter Bootstrap. It's perfect for presenting yourself, your company or your project, showcasing your work and getting new clients.
Do you want to get notified when I release new templates, template updates or free templates?
Subscribe to my exclusive newsletter (only for templates): http://goo.gl/xYp1K6
- Responsive Layout
- Background Slideshows
- Filterable Portfolio
- Working AJAX Email Subscription Form
- Working AJAX Contact Form
- Latest Tweets
- Google Map
- Font Awesome Icons
- 25 Social Media Icons, coded and ready to use, from the premium icon set "Ultimate Flat Social Icon Set", http://www.psdicons.net/ultimate-flat-social-icon-set/
- Free Support
- Initial release
- jQuery Backstretch: http://srobbin.com/jquery-plugins/backstretch/
- jQuery Tweet plugin and Tweet.js-mod (for Twitter API 1.1): http://tweet.seaofclouds.com/, http://github.com/StanScates/Tweet.js-Mod
- Google Maps v3 plugin: https://code.google.com/p/jquery-ui-map/
- Masonry: http://masonry.desandro.com/
- Magnific Popup: http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- Ultimate Flat Social Icon Set: http://www.psdicons.net/ultimate-flat-social-icon-set/
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dexxus, http://www.flickr.com/photos/smanography, http://www.flickr.com/photos/we-are-envato, http://unsplash.com
- Retina.js: https://github.com/imulus/retinajs
- Open Sans Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Open+Sans
- Patua One Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Patua+One
Attributions included also in a text document including the name of the author, the license and a link where the file can be downloaded.
More by azmind
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Tags:||agency, ajax, contact form, email subscription, landing page, portfolio, responsive, social icons, subscribe form|
|Released:||3 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: