Articulate is a responsive one page resume portfolio theme with 6 preset colors. Articulate is built on Bootstrap 3 with several amazing jQuery plugins, you can quickly have an awesome online resume portfolio with a contact section.
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Fully Responsive
- Fixed header
- Sortable Portfolio
- Full screen responsive image slider
- Contact form validation
- Twitter Bootstrap v3.3.4
- Fonts used – Oxygen, Source Sans Pro. http://google.com/fonts
- Icons used: Font Awesome http://fontawesome.io/
- Preview images: http://unsplash.com/ and http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/
- twitter bootstrap 3 http://getbootstrap.com/
- HTML5shiv https://code.google.com/p/html5shiv/
- jQuery http://jquery.com/
- One Page Nav https://github.com/davist11/jQuery-One-Page-Nav
- Easy Pie Chart http://rendro.github.io/easy-pie-chart/
- Magnific Popup http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- isotope http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- scrollTo https://github.com/flesler/jquery.scrollTo
- Sticky http://stickyjs.com/
- Validate http://jqueryvalidation.org/
- Vegas http://vegas.jaysalvat.com/
- modernizr http://modernizr.com/
- respond https://github.com/scottjehl/Respond
- waypoints http://imakewebthings.com/jquery-waypoints/
Looking for more themes? Check out my complete portfolio.
- [Updated] Vegas Slider 2
- [Updated] jQuery 2.1.3
- [Updated] Bootstrap to latest version v3.3.4
- [Fixed] A CSS bug when hovering over portfolio thumbnail images
- [Updated] Now includes and easy to use working PHP email form.
- [Updated] Bootstrap to latest version v3.3.2
- [Updated] Font Awesome icons to late version v4.3.0
More by authenticgoodsco
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||contact, csv, gallery, modern, multi purpose, onepage, personal, portfolio, responsive, resume|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: