Have you set up the CSS and JS to hook into the header.php and footer.php files with the wp_enqueue_script function in the functions.php file?
Does this theme have an action hooks both immediately after the opening body tag in the header.php file and immediately after the closing container div in the footer.php file?
Thanks for your help!
For those who wish to remedy this, I suggest you comment out / delete the script links in footer/scripts.php and add the following to functions.php:
wp_register_script( 'jquery', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/jquery.min.js',false,'1.11.1', true );
wp_register_script( 'jquery.cookie', get_template_directory_uri() . '/js/jquery.cookie.js', array('jquery'),'1.4.1', true );
wp_register_script( 'bootstrap', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/bootstrap.min.js', array('jquery'), '3.3.4', true );
wp_register_script( 'bootstrap-switch', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/bootstrap-switch.min.js', array('jquery'), '3.2.1', true );
wp_register_script( 'wow', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/wow.min.js', array('jquery'), '1.0.2', true );
wp_register_script( 'slidebars', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/slidebars.js', array('jquery'), '0.9.4', true );
wp_register_script( 'bxslider', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/jquery.bxslider.min.js', array('jquery'), '4.1.2', true );
wp_register_script( 'holder', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/holder.js', array('jquery'), '2.3.2', true );
wp_register_script( 'buttons', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/buttons.js', array('jquery'), true );
wp_register_script( 'mixitup', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/jquery.mixitup.min.js', array('jquery'), '2.1.7', true );
wp_register_script( 'countdown', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/jquery.countdown.min.js', array('jquery'), '2.0.4', true );
wp_register_script( 'circles', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/circles.min.js', array('jquery'), '0.0.4', true );
wp_register_script( 'app', get_template_directory_uri().'/js/app.js', array('jquery','wow','bootstrap-switch'), true );
wp_enqueue_script( 'jquery' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'jquery.cookie' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'bootstrap' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'bootstrap-switch' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'wow' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'slidebars' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'holder' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'buttons' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'mixitup' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'countdown' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'circles' );
wp_enqueue_script( 'app' );
I hope this helps those who've already purchased and were hoping to use plug-ins. You should check the above code against the links in scripts.php to ensure that the versions haven't changed in updates etc.
1. The SITE TITLE shows up as ARTIFICIAL REASON on my iPhone. It' displays the proper site title on the website. How can I fix?
2. SENDING MESSAGES. There seems to be only 1 option for this with NAME, EMAIL, SUBJECT and MESSAGE. Can I create different forms with various fields?
3. On that same form, the box for MESSAGE is spelled as "MESAGGE" How can I fix that?
Thanks for the GREAT template!
Fixed all by email!
I've purchased and am using the Responsive Full Pack version of the Artificial Reason template and I love it. I have a few questions.
1. I want to use the WordPress version. I think "behrooz" above asked if the WordPress version also includes the full HTML version and you said the WordPress is purchased separately. From that I understand that for me, since I have purchased the HTML, the WordPress version must be purchased separately, correct?
2. Is there documentation on how to integrate the WordPress version with my existing site?
3. I have made customizations to my CSS. If I upgrade to the new versions coming along (ie 1.4.3) or the WordPress versions, will I have to find and re-customize the CSS?
No HTML and WP version are independent.
Changes in HTML and WP are separate most of the time. Do not try to mix without knowing the changes.
We are unable to provide documentation of all particularas cases, but we try to help all our customers in specific questions to adapt the template has existing sites.
1. Commercial bloggers need to run ads, one of which is a Leaderboard (728x90). Normally their's one in the header, which all the social icons are. May I suggest that you set that space aside in the next update for a Leaderboard.
2. The search box can be moved to the navigation bar.
3. Most of the images on my site are 600px wide. Is the main content area less or more than 600px wide?Will the main
There is no fixed size is a responsive theme so try to have images of at least 720px and these will be adapted to all sizes.
Unpacking the package…
Installing the theme…
The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.
Theme install failed.
I'm using WP 4.2.1 by the way
Please help me !!!
You have to install via FTP. I believe this error shows up when you try to install via Wordpress Admin Dashboard > "Upload Theme".
It did for me anyways. After reading the documentation I noticed it said to upload via FTP.
1. Open FTP connection to your Wordpress site.
2. Put the "Artificial-Reason-WP" folder (second one) into your 'wp-content/themes" folder, where twentyfourteen/twentyfifteen/etc. are located
3. Put the plugins in the "wp-content/plugins" folder
4. Once those uploads are complete, when you open your Wordpress Admin Dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes
5. Artificial Reason WP should be there now (might need to click refresh if you already had the Themes page open)
6. Click "Activate"
7. You're good to go
on Version WP 4.2.1 i've the same problem ....
Entpacken des Pakets…
Das Theme wird installiert…
Das Paket konnte nicht installiert werden. Dem Theme fehlt das style.css Stylesheet.
Die Themeinstallation ist fehlgeschlagen.
Can i please cancel / roll back the order?
This usually happens because of problems with the download. Try to download it again. If that does not work let me know and I'll help.
If possible, I'd rather do it via a way already built-in to the theme rather than through the stylesheet. If not it won't be an issue, but I'd prefer to keep it simple for those who may work on the site after myself.
Thanks in Advance.
I've purchased both the full pack, and the WP version, though I am using the WP version for my deployed site. However, I'd like to have a mega menu option (with icons) that comes with the full version in my WP instance. Is this possible? Guidance?
p.s. hope you haven't abandoned ship!
Still waiting on news for a mega menu option for the WordPress version.
You must import the XML file containing all the sample templates.
Support for WooCommerce ready in future releases. I can not give you dates yet.
My question is that if I buy the WordPress version, am I be able to add contents, images, etc using wysiwyg feature without accessing the html file?
Please this urgent, get back to me sooner.
Question regarding "Multiple Item" carousels. Tried copying code from both "Carousels" page in WP Admin and the HTML from the page itself using Firebug. Even after playing around with both for a bit, neither worked.
Then I noticed a working example on Home > Option 2: Services page. Found this and it worked perfectly:
(last-portfolio rows=2 items=16)
Except it is in brackets and there is a div and a section tag around it. I was wondering how this worked? I can't find any reference to last-portfolio or anything like that, so I was wondering if there is a page I can visit or something where I can find documentation. Please and thank you!
1. Copy and paste the code from the Carousel page to whatever page you want it on.
2. On the Carousel page, scroll down to where the Header/Footer plug-in added it's boxes.
3. Copy the entire code from the Footer section, then paste it to the Footer section of whichever page you want your carousel on.
4. Delete the MX1 - MX5 parts, except for the one that corresponds to the Carousel you copied/pasted. (i.e. if you used the second one, save MX2 and delete MX1, 3, 4, and 5.)
5. DO NOT DELETE the first two lines (script type and document ready) or the last two lines (the "});" or the /script).
6. Preview the page to ensure you got it right, then make changes to images/code as you see fit.
You could just re-write it yourself, but this is the way I did it (at least for this time while trying to figure it out). I went through all potential CSS and JS pages looking for any reference to MX1-5, checked the actual MX website, etc., and finally after spending several hours searching and doing the whole trial-and-error process I accidentally noticed the footer part and realized my mistake.
Anyways, hope this saves someone some time.
is not working!!!! i wan a refund for this!!!!
how do i recreate a demo??
Please read the documentation. The documentation is explained as recreate the demo. If you have specific questions please ask.
I'd recommend updating the installation instructions with that specific detail...
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Topic:||Internet & Web|
|Labels:||bussiness, clean, colors, commerce, customizable, documented, elegant, multipurpose, portfolio, wordpress|
|Released:||3 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: