Arwa is Clean, Flexible, Responsive & Retina ready Multi-purpose HTML5/CSS3 Template. This Template comes with unlimited colors and tons of options that allows you to build amazing websites easy and fast.
In its powerful options panel you can build your own unique skin that is ready to download or use one of 20 predefined skins.
- Responsive Design & Retina Ready
- Unlimited Skins Ready For Download
- 20 Predefined Skins
- 25+ HTML5 files
- Full Width & Boxed Layout
- Ready For Any Animation (Animation has never been so easy)
- Custom Backgrounds & Patterns
- SEO Optimized
- Revolution Slider Included ($12 worth)
- Smooth jQuery effects & Animations
- Font Awesome Icons
- Twitter Feeds
- Cross Browsers Compatible
- 6 Layered PSD Files
- Full Documentation
- And Much More
- Support Bootstrap 2 & 3.
- SubtlePatterns for Backgrounds
- Added Login Page
- Added Register Page
- Fixed Portfolio on Mobile Devices
- Fixed 404 Page on Mobile Devices
- Fixed IMac Mockup on Home page 5
- Add Bootstrap 3 support
- Minor Bug Fixes & Enhancements
- Initial Release
More by activeaxon
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.0.x|
|Tags:||blog, business, clean, company, corporate, responsive, revolution, sign up, sliders, startup|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: