Asia is a responsive agency / portfolio / business theme made with Bootstrap. It's perfect for presenting yourself, your company or your project, showcasing your work and getting new clients.
- Responsive Layout (Bootstrap framework)
- 3 Different Layouts
- Different color schemes
- Fullscreen Backgrounds
- Images + Text Slider
- Filterable Portfolio
- Working AJAX Contact Form
- Pricing Tables
- Responsive Videos
- Testimonials section
- Font Icons: Elegant Icon Font, Font Awesome
- Computer PSD files
- Documentation (pdf)
- Easy to use and customize
- Free support and updates
- jQuery Backstretch: http://srobbin.com/jquery-plugins/backstretch/
- Photos: https://stocksnap.io/
- Retina.js: https://github.com/imulus/retinajs
- Wow.js: http://mynameismatthieu.com/WOW/
- jQuery Waypoints: http://imakewebthings.com/jquery-waypoints/
- Animate.css: http://daneden.me/animate
- Superslides: https://github.com/nicinabox/superslides
- Magnific Popup: http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- Masonry: http://masonry.desandro.com/
- Roboto Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Roboto
- Montserrat Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Montserrat
- Great Vibes Font: http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Great+Vibes
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- Elegant Icon Font: http://www.elegantthemes.com/blog/resources/elegant-icon-font
Attributions included also in a text document including the name of the author, the license and a link where the file can be downloaded.
Version 1.1 - 4 April 2015
- Adjusted the look of the slider in "layout 1" for mobile devices
- Reduced size of headings on mobile devices
- Fixed portfolio bugs on iPad
Version 1.0 - March 2015
- Initial release
More by azmind
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||agency, ajax, business, contact form, multi purpose, one page, portfolio, responsive, slider, theme|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: