Avellio V2 - fully friendly Twitter Bootstrap theme on any screens. It has a unique design suitable for any project. The template has an unusual grid. Scalable to any screen. Mobile to = <550 pixels has a different design, responsiveness, simply use one hand.
- Auto scaling of all elements of the site
- Fully responsive
- Ajax feedback form, with the ability to send messages to email
- reCaptcha Validation and feedback form
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS
- 2000+ icon
- Parallax background
- Google fonts
- Smooth scroll on Chrome browser
- Easy to customize
- And more…
- PSD files
- Source files
- HAP.css - http://hap.themedron.com/
- Google fonts - https://www.google.com/fonts/
- Font icon Awesome - http://fontawesome.io/
- Font icon Fontello - http://fontello.com/
- Font icon Linearicons Free - https://linearicons.com/free/
- Bootstrap 3 - http://getbootstrap.com/
- SmoothScroll - http://www.smoothscroll.net/
- Waypoints - http://imakewebthings.com/waypoints/
- Tween - https://github.com/tweenjs/tween.js/
- Bootstrap 3 Contact Form with Captcha – https://github.com/jonmbake/bootstrap3-contact-form/
- Minddust. Bootstrap progressbar - http://www.minddust.com/project/bootstrap-progressbar/
- Bootstrap Autohidingnavbar - https://github.com/istvan-ujjmeszaros/bootstrap-autohidingnavbar/
- jQuery Parallax - http://ianlunn.co.uk/plugins/jquery-parallax/
- Slick.js - http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
- Easy-Pie-Chart - https://robert-fleischmann.com/
Images & Video:
The images used on the demo site are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download file. We have included placeholder images for each instance.
- Completely revamped theme.
- Changed grid.
- Added UI elements.
- Attractive mobile version >=550px
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||auto scaling, bootstrap recipes, create a website on bootstrap, culinary template, culinary website, friendly to all your gear, recipes, recipes website|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: