Note: 'thank you'-message doesn't currently work in the live preview.
- Start collecting email addresses for your next big idea today!
- Just hook up the form submit to your backend (tip: you could use http://mailchimp.com ).
- Complete with AJAX form submit and animated response messages (error and success messages). Try the live demo!
- Make it your own by changing the background and form patterns.
- Customize and extend with standard Bootstrap elements.
- Ready-to-use design and layout.
- Fully responsive layout which works beautifully on mobile.
- AJAX form submit and animated response messages.
- Client-side form validation (simple) with error message.
- Customizable CSS background.
- Social icons (Font Awesome).
Includes Bootstrap, jQuery, html5shiv, Open Sans font (CDN), Font Awesome, two default images (stars.png, stripes.png).
- Placeholder file AJAX endpoint (contains example response messages)
- Replace with your backend script
- Set up your backend script which stores email addresses ( http://mailchimp.com has API, which you could use)
- Configure AJAX endpoint pointing to your backend script in launch.js (default is submit.html)
- If you change the form background pattern, configure formBgWidth in launch.js
Licenses: Details »
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 2.2.x|
|Tags:||awesome, coming soon, email, landing, launch page, mvp, subscribe|
|Released:||5 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: