BootListings - A Bootstrap classifieds template
* BootListings * Version: 1.0 from 21th February 2014 * Author: appman * Website: ExpressPixel.com
A minimalist Bootstrap classifieds template - ideal for kick-starting your own classifieds site.
BootListings is a Classifieds template designed entirely using Bootstrap 3. It uses a minimalist style, making your site look uncongested without sacrificing functionality. The layout makes it easy for users to quickly locate what their looking for without being overwhelmed by the different options. It also clearly highlights the "post and ad" button and has an easy to use interface to submit a listing.
It's fully responsive and works on all devices. Being built with LESS, the process of changing the colours and theme is simplified. You can also easily add and remove components without having to play with the styles. BootListings makes it easy and fun to develop your next classifieds website.
- Fully responsive Classifieds template
- Minimalist design style, loading fast and easy on the eye
- Includes a login popup, tooltips, a popup gallery, drag and drop images and preview of image uploads
- Also includes user dashboard pages
- Uses LESS for even easier customization
- Listings with search bar
- Single listing page with gallery and popup reply form
- Login and forgot password popups
- My Account
- Post an ad page, followed by payment options page
- Manage listings
- Edit profile
- Edit account
- Contact us
- Compatible with Bootstrap 3.1.x
- Uses Bootstrap 3.1.1
- Written in valid HTML5 that makes good use of proper semantics
- Theme modifications are stored in a separate CSS stylesheet to make upgrading easy
- View the layout without styles to see the well-formed, bare markup
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Opera 11
- Bootstrap 3.1.1 - http://getbootstrap.com/
- Bootswatch - http://bootswatch.com/
- jQuery - http://jquery.com/
- DropzoneJS - http://www.dropzonejs.com/
- fancyBox - http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/
- flotcharts - http://www.flotcharts.org/
- Please read the docs for more information : http://docs.expresspixel.com/bootlistings
* Listings * <http://flic.kr/p/5Dx3XM> * <http://flic.kr/p/eMdSGh> * <http://flic.kr/p/4hJkMi> * <http://flic.kr/p/8XAg6t> * <http://flic.kr/p/9EbR6N> * <http://www.sxc.hu/photo/85635> * <http://www.sxc.hu/photo/758502> * <http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1406893> * <http://www.sxc.hu/photo/111193> * <http://www.sxc.hu/photo/343350> * Single listing * <http://flic.kr/s/aHsj1MRH3v> * Icons * <http://iconfindr.com/IezuxP> * Home * <http://lorempixel.com/> * <http://www.siliconbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/uberlogo_large_verge_medium_landscape.png>
Note: Images shown in the preview are for demo purposes only.
Don't forget! Because you're using a theme built with Bootstrap, you get access to everything in the Bootstrap component library and ecosystem. It's an excellent base for your next Classifieds website. It's simple to customize and change themes.
More by appman
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap classified ads, bootstrap classifieds, bootstrap classifieds theme, bootstrap listings|
|Released:||3 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: