WYSIWYG Editor built for Bootstrap
Bootstrap Live Editor is a WYSIWYG Editor built for Bootstrap. It offers a nice and elegant way to edit and beautify html content with Bootstrap ready UI elements.
The Editor is based on InnovaStudio's Editor (innovastudio.com), specially customized for Bootstrap framework, and released for Wrapbootstrap users!
- Replace textarea or div into rich editor
- Insert Bootstrap elements (Jumbotron, Well, Labels, Alerts, Link Buttons, Icon glyphs, Responsive Image)
- Advanced Text Styling with Google Fonts support & CSS3 effects
- HTML View/Edit with Code Formatting & Coloring
- Insert Responsive Videos (Youtube, Vimeo)
- Edit on Click (In-place editing)
- Configurable Toolbar Buttons
- And much more.. Plus easy basic example to get started quickly!
What's New in 1.3
- New Bootstrap v3
- Updated documentation: Enable/Disable Tabs and Other Options
More by yusw
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.0.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap, css3, google font, html5, responsive, wysiwyg editor|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||3 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: