BS4Start is a responsive Bootstrap 4 UI / Starter Kit built for everyone who wants to create web-apps or websites on Bootstrap framework very fast; you don't have to be a web-developer or a designer to use this Starter Kit, it's very easy to use even for newbies. BS4Start helps you to create your next Bootstrap project much faster then before. BS4Start comes with a simple and elegant design with focus on content and readability. This template was built using SASS for faster customizations.
Once you have purchased this theme, you can download the latest version of it anytime from here: https://wrapbootstrap.com/support/download-resender - free lifetime updates guaranteed.
- Bootstrap 4
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Ready
- Valid HTML
- Font Awesome Icons
- Material Icons
- HTML 5 / CSS3
- SASS files included
- 6+ Starter Templates
- 300+ UI Components
- Google Maps Integration
- Google Fonts
- Well Documented
- Easy to edit
- 24/7 Email Support
- Bootstrap - https://v4-alpha.getbootstrap.com/
- JQuery - https://jquery.com/
- JQuery Easing - https://github.com/gdsmith/jquery.easing
- Animate CSS - https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- Material Icons - https://material.io/icons/
- Font Awesome - http://fontawesome.io/
- Owl Carousel - https://owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/
- jQuery countTo - https://github.com/mhuggins/jquery-countTo
- Shuffle JS - https://vestride.github.io/Shuffle/
- Pixabay - https://pixabay.com
- StockSnap - https://stocksnap.io/
More by KingStudio
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap 4, bootstrap 4 components, bootstrap 4 template, bs4start, css3, html 5, sass, starter kit, starter templates, ui kit|
|Released:||2 weeks ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: