Chakra is the pixel-perfect responsive HTML template base on Twitter Bootstrap Framework. It is optimized for Retina Displays ( iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and MacBook Pro Retina).
Best for studio, digital agency or creative people. Chakra is provides a powerful way to showcase your work.
It is built with the HTML5 and CSS3 latest technologies, but at the same time make it compatible with older browser versions.
- Elegant and Minimal Flat Design
- Dark & Light Colour Schemes
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Display Ready
- Isotope Portfolio
- Ajax/Php Contact Form
- Twitter Widget
- Google Map
- 200+ Custom Icons and Font-Icons (Character Map Included)
- Crossbrowser Compatible with IE9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- All Files are well commented
- Extensive Documentation
- jQuery - http://jquery.com/
- Modernizr - http://modernizr.com/
- Supersized - http://buildinternet.com/project/supersized/
- jPreloader - http://www.inwebson.com/jquery/jpreloader-a-preloading-screen-to-preload-images/
- jQuery Easing - http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- jQuery Scroll To - http://flesler.blogspot.com
- jQuery One Pagi Navi - http://github.com/davist11/jQuery-One-Page-Nav
- FancyBox ( Commercial License ) - http://fancyapps.com/fancybox/
- Isotope Filter ( Commercial License ) - http://isotope.metafizzy.co/
- Tweet Feed - https://github.com/seaofclouds/tweet
- Google Maps API - https://developers.google.com/maps/
- Added server-side fix for Twitter API (PHP-based)
- PhotoDune - http://photodune.net/
- Daniele Zedda - http://www.flickr.com/photos/astragony/
- Artcore Illustrations - http://blog.artcore-illustrations.de/wallpaper/
All Images are for demonstration purposes only.
More by Bluxart
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 2.3.x|
|Tags:||clean, creative, css3, dark, flat design, fullscreen slider, html5, portfolio, responsive, white|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: