Choco is a perfect template for a shop which will be selling from 1 to 10 products.
It also allows you to share your company story, show your testimonials and it even have a micro blog! It's a simple, one page, fully responsive template written in sass, compatible with Bootstrap framework.**
- Bootstrap 3.3.7 Framework
- 100% modular and clean code
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Sass CSS preprocessors
- Awesome radio inputs and checkbox
- Clean layout
- Easy to customize
- Responsive One Page design
- Retina Ready
- Google Fonts
- Crossbrowser Compatible
- Touch Sliders
- home with slider
- products (carousel or single)
- product page (modal)
- countdown special
- order with working cart & paypal
- about us
- history (timeline)
- our stores
- maps (modal)
- single news page (modal)
Resources / credits
All images for demo purposes only!
- small css fixes
- layout lifting [ improvement ]
- light and dark version [ feature ]
- cart redesign, better rwd [ improvement ]
- countdown special [ feature ]
- widget cart [ feature ]
- pay pal integration [ feature ]
- section smooth scroll [ improvement ]
- cart documentation [ improvement ]
- slider arrow mobile issue [ fix ]
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||1page, choco, ecommerce, eshop, one page, responsive, shop, simple, store|
|Released:||3 months ago|
|Updated:||1 month ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: