1. Is this project built using @angular/cli? If yes then what is the current supported version?
2. Angular 4 would be released this month and would like to use it. When can I expect this theme upgraded for angular 4 and do I get free upgrade?
3. Why this theme is not available in google material design?
Thank you for your message.
1. Yes, we use @angular/cli 1.0.0-rc.0. We're going to update version to 1.0.0-rc.1 this week.
2. We will update angular to 4.0.0 as soon as stable version will be ready.
3. We have great designers on board, so we use our own style guides.
Is it possible to get a doc explaining how to deploy angular 2 theme version on Heroic please ?
Thank you in advance.
is possible to have the css style of the template separate from that of bootstrap?
Now we have a single style.css and is very difficult to maintain update bootstrap.
You can separate bootstrap styles and our styles, but this is not good solution because you will double the size of CSS files. If you want to separate our style you have to overwrite many bootstrap classes and this generate extra code.
In Clever we keep all bootstrap source files in SCSS/bootstrap_src, so all you need to do is copy latest version of bootstrap scss files to this folder.
ng serve no longer works: 'You have to be inside an ember-cli project in order to use the serve command.' ...
same error on both cli starter and cli full projects ...
os: darwin x64
Please remove node_modules and install them one more time or reinstall angular-cli
How to do this?
Reinstall global package:
npm uninstall -g @angular/cli
npm cache clean
npm install -g @angular/[email protected]
Reinstall local project package:
rm -rf node_modules dist # use rmdir on Windows
npm install --save-dev @angular/[email protected]
How complicated does it sound ?
I was checking your template to see if I want to buy it, but I noticed some issues in the preview demo:
- All the buttons in the bootstrap 4 version don't have the hand icon on hover -> so there is no visual feedback for the user that this is a button/an action
- the dropdown buttons don't seem to work in the Angular 4 version!
'/node_modules/ng2-bootstrap/dropdown/index"' has no exported member 'DropdownModule'.'
Only just bought this. Didnt think i'd need to fix errors straight away.
Please add (click)="false" to dropdownToggle element.
I will add this solution in next release.
Bootstrap 4/Angular4_CLI_Starter/node_modules/ng2-bootstrap/dropdown/index"' has no exported member 'DropdownModule'.
There is a problem with the dropdowns though, none of them appear to be working. Any idea why?
Thank you for your feedback. Do you have any js errors in console?
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Labels:||admin, angular, angular 5, angularjs, bootstrap 4, dashboard, inspinia, react, smartadmin, vue|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||9 months ago|
Need a front-end template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: