Colorfrog is a versatile, responsive theme fit for all purposes - business, portfolio, blog or any other thing you can imagine. With four styles and a templates for almost everything—you need look no further.
- Four color styles, something to suit any mood.
- Fully responsive.
- Google webfont PT Sans.
- Browser component for displaying screenshots done in pure CSS. Stand out from the sea of Mac's and iMac's used for this purpose.
- Custom icons and imagery designed specifically for Colorfrog, clean and easy to understand. Adoble Illustrator (.ai) resource package included.
- Documentation included for customising theme parts to suit your needs best.
The required templates of most websites:
- Home page
- Sub page
A complete set of templates allowing you to get a blog up and running, including a blog main page, post single page and three archive templates:
- Blog post
- Blog archive (by year)
- Blog archive (by month)
- Blog archive (by author)
Clients / Portfolio
Templates suitable for showcasing either client work or portfolio items. There is a main page where you can list everything followed by a single view template allowing for greater detail:
- Clients / portfolio
- Single client / portfolio item
Templates suitable for showcasing your cutting edge products/services. A main page allows you to give an overview of each and a single product/service page allows you to go into greater detail:
- Products / services
- Product / service single
Layout the benefits for your clients in one of two pricing package templates. First, a typical three package layout followed by a tabular comparison:
- Pricing - 3 packages
- Pricing - table comparison
Good customer service is often the cornerstone of any business, we give you a series of templates to help you out. A main page groups together the main support areas followed by a dedicated FAQ template and documentation template:
Whilst they don't fit in a category of their own the following templates are just as important and useful:
- Forgotten password
- All artwork and icons contained within the Colorfrog theme were created by Ben Goodyear and are free to use in whatever manner you see fit.
- Google webfont PT Sans.
- Video from Denimrock.
Also from LeapfrogUI
Meaningful metrics. Controlfrog helps you focus on your key metrics by taking them and displaying them in a meaningful, easily digestible way.
Modern E-commerce. Shopfrog brings ecommerce bang up to date for the modern web. It puts the most important thing first: the product.
Onefrog helps you tell a meaningful story about yourself, your company or app in a clean, modern, captivating one page website.
Browserfrog is a completely CSS/HTML browser window frame. Put away your generic iMac, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air frames. Take the spotlight back and point it firmly at your screenshot/appshot.
- NEW FEATURE: Added a filter for clients so you can easily filter the list based on your specified categories. Example.
- NEW FEATURE: Added an alternate footer which doesn't use a Google Map. Example.
- Added support for Bootstrap 3.3.2
- BUG FIX: Incorrect class for jumbotron used on blog-main.html
- Added support for Bootstrap 3
- Initial release
More by BenGoodyear
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||agency, blog, business, clean, color, flat, portfolio, responsive, styles|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: