ThemesCollective proudly presents their debut WrapBootstrap theme, 'Columbia'. Designed and built with a 'user first' approach, Columbia offers a beautifully elegant, simple and well-spaced theme that follows the principles of design.
The theme comes packed with many plug 'n' play page elements, that you can use to create endless template layouts, or you can use the ready-built templates that come shipped.
- Built with the Bootstrap framework
- Four Hero variations/styles
- Static Image
- Image with colour overlay
- Slider feature
- Video Background
- Multiple block easy-use page elements
- 2 x Creative pop-up menu's in grid format, for main navigation and social links
- Scroll-to bullet navigation
- 2 & 3 column portfolios, plus filter/sortable option
- Dedicated portfolio item page with carousel/slider and project details
- Simple blogging solution
- Dedicated company profile page with team member avatars and company timeline
- Responsive videos for Youtube, Vimeo etc
- Smooth page animations
- Styled and read-to-go Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Fully working PHP Contact Form with AJAX validation and featured Google Map section
- Custom scrollbars
- Fully responsive across desktop, tablet & mobile devices
- Internet Explorer 8 compatible
- Fully validated HTML, CSS & JS
- Fully supported by ThemesCollective customer support 24/7
- Fully documented with html & PDF versions
- Bootstrap - Columbia's core framework
- jQuery - jQuery
- Mix It Up - Sortable portfolio script
- Google Analytics - Visitor tracking
- CounterUp - Data counters
- Fitvids - Responsive videos
- Wallpaper Video - Background Video Player
- jquery.nav - Bullet Navigation
- NiceScroll - Custom scrollbars
- Owl Carousel - Image/content slider
- Wow Animations - Viewport animations
- jquery.easing.min - jQuery Easing
- FlexSlider - Slider for blogfeed
- Youtube - Example fitvids video
- VideoHive (Hero Video) - Video Hero (Not supplied with theme)
- Block Video Element (About Page) - Block Element Video (Not supplied with theme)
ThemesCollective offer full support and guidance for our Columbia theme. If you require help or assistance, you can either;
- Leave a comment and we will respond accordingly, (this will help others in the long run).
- Send us a private message via our profile.
- Send us an email directly to [email protected]
From all of us here at ThemesCollective, thank you!
- Changelog for Columbia Theme Package *
Current Stable Release: v1.0.3 *
Note: Dates are in British formatting, eg. DD/MM/YYYY
Version: 1.0.3 Released: 21/01/2015
- Further fixes to css stylesheet to fix scrolling issues seen on some mobiles and tablets.
Note: We have removed the custom scrollbar on the menu-modal window, as this was causing significant problems with scrollability. The custom scrollbar is still present on the site itself.
- Re-minified main theme stylesheet, (style.css).
- Adjusted Table of Contents in style.css
- Removed ‘Purchase’ folder form theme package.
- Made alteration to scripts.js on line 112, to remove scrollbar execution for menu modal window.
Version: 1.0.2 Released: 07/01/2015
- Fixed scrolling issues on mobile devices
- New styles to master style.css stylesheet
- Re-minified master style.css stylesheet
- Adjusted Table of Contents in style.css
- New preview/screenshot
- Added 'Purchase' folder to download package, (see proof-of-purchase.txt for further details)
Version: 1.0.1 Released: 06/10/2014
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.2.x|
|Labels:||agency, clean, creative, minimal, personal, php contact form, slider, sortable portfolio, video|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: