I have to migrate a aplication in .net 2013 to .net 2017, I goint to use MVC.
1. Is this template compatible with MCV 5?
2. Does the grid UI have a edition proces? This is very important to have for the company, a edition grid
thanks for your time.
1) The template is compatible with PHP programming
2) If I can use this template without ASP.net. I do not use asp.net. Do you have any version that is not programmed in ASP.NET and that are only html and bootstrap files?
I am interested in to buy this template, but in smartphones and ipad there is any critical errors:
1) Sidebar menu dont hide in smartphone and tablets and is expanded all time (this dificulted all content clear way)
2) Calendar dont work like other templates, if you click in any event nothing is there, i can't add and i can´t delete nothing, and i can´t see events added.
3) In reports, option cloud download data tables don´t work, and i can`t export nothing to pdf, excel
I need to know if this errors you are solved, because i see that last template update is more than 7 months.
Is this theme maintained and given support?
The scroll is always on top, so new messages are not seen straight away, the user needs to scroll down the chat thingy,
As soon as fixed let me know and will buy the theme.
Does the MVC6 / Asp.net Core project based on .Net Core 2.0, and is it currently integrated with bootstrap 4?
I am really interested to buy this template .I wanted to implement this in core .Net not in MVC so shall i get this functionality in this ?
I bought the template before yesterday and did all steps of installation but I got many errors and doesn't succeed.
What can I do?
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||.net core, admin template, asp.net, backend, bootstrap4, dashboard, mvc core, mvc6, responsive, webapp|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||2 months ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: