Does this template support Arabic.
Approximately in how much time RTL version will be released.Is there any way i can contact you apart from this.
Is the RTL version for this template ready.My company is looking forward to buy the multiple applications package if RTL version is available.If so we have some questions regarding the template please find it below.The same queries we emailed you but didn't get any response.
1. Does this template support Arabic?
2. On Wrapbootstrap site it was mentioned that the Arabic version is under development and will uploaded in few weeks. So is it ready?. If so when we’ll be able to purchase it online.
3. Is Color customization for this template supported?
4. We are thinking of buying the multiple application package. For how long the support will be available from your side. And is it through direct email or in the commenting section on wrapbootstrap site.
5. We need html printing for reports. Does it have any options for reports with header and footer. Will it cause any RTL or LTR ?
6. Will the template have support for both Arabic and English together or it is different template for each of them.
7. Does it support exporting reports to Excel and pdf , in case it’s supported will the Arabic format will be applied or not?
8. Do you support drill down functionality for another level in the charts ?
9. In case we purchased now the multi-application, can we use the Arabic version once you deploy it OR we will have to make another purchase request?
Waiting for your immediate response.
Does it support ASP MVC with user identity 2.2
Can it support this layout with the bigger menu - http://j.mp/1RKcUdW
Do you have landing pages with tabbed login, http://j.mp/1SML2rV
2. Yes it can support bigger menus but vertically for now. Horizontal menu is also part of future updates
3. Landing page coming soon too.
Q2: Can pagination easily be implemented for TablesResponsive?
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Labels:||.net core, admin template, angularjs, asp.net, bootstrap 3, bootstrap 4, dashboard, mvc, react, reactjs|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||6 days ago|
Need a front-end template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: