Controlfrog helps you focus on your key metrics by taking them and displaying them in a meaningful, easily digestible way. Equally at home on your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, TV or huge projector, Controlfrog brings clarity to your data.
- Fully responsive - all modules work in all layouts at all sizes. There are no predefined fixed width layouts, Controlfrog simply fills as much space as it can.
- 11 modules - and more on the way, Controlfrog provides plenty of options for displaying your data. Each module is thoroughly tested in each layout, and there are the test pages for you to see, check out the documentation for a complete list.
- 4 Layouts - Choose from one of four layouts which have been crafted to give your data meaning.
- 2 styles - Don't like the black theme, no problem go with the white instead!
- Optional navigation - Whether you want to use this as a one page site, have multiple Controlfrog pages, or integrate with existing pages, you can! If needed Controlfrog provides a minimal, non obtrusive sidebar/off canvas navigation.
11 Interchangeable Modules
Time and date:
Displays the current time and date in either 12hr or 24hr format.
Single value metric and change:
Displays a single metric and a value of change, either up or down.
Single value metric, change and sparkline:
Displays a single metric, a value of change and a sparkline.
Single value pie chart / donut:
Displays a single value pie or donut chart.
Display a gauge with a needle pointing at a specified number between two bounds.
Displays a line chart.
Displays a pie chart with legend.
Displays items in a carousel. This implementation shows a how a Twitter feed might appear.
Displays a funnel of n steps with corresponding value and label.
Displays a chart with three bars, Red, Amber and Green along with a corresponding value and label.
Yes / No:
Displays either a big 'Yes' or a big 'No'.
Development is set to continue with this theme, here are a few things on the todo list:
- Media object (such as YouTube, Flickr, Vimeo, Instagram....)
- Update function
- Realtime charts
If you have any feedback or suggestions on where to go next, please share them with me by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Also from LeapfrogUI
Modern E-commerce. Shopfrog brings ecommerce bang up to date for the modern web. It puts the most important thing first: the product.
Colorfrog is a versatile, responsive theme fit for all purposes - business, portfolio, blog or any other thing you can imagine. With four styles and a templates for almost everything—you need look no further.
Onefrog helps you tell a meaningful story about yourself, your company or app in a clean, modern, captivating one page website.
Browserfrog is a completely CSS/HTML browser window frame. Put away your generic iMac, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air frames. Take the spotlight back and point it firmly at your screenshot/appshot.
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.1
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.2
- Fixed rendering issue when using Funnel chart with custom colours.
- Fixed rendering issue with RAG labels when using custom colours.
- Fixed rendering issue in Safari 5.1
- NEW Navigation added, minimal sidebar and off canvas implementation.
- Initial release
More by BenGoodyear
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||board, canvas, charts, dashboard, data, display, responsive, svg|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: