Controlfrog helps you focus on your key metrics by taking them and displaying them in a meaningful, easily digestible way. Equally at home on your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, TV or huge projector, Controlfrog brings clarity to your data.
- Fully responsive - all modules work in all layouts at all sizes. There are no predefined fixed width layouts, Controlfrog simply fills as much space as it can.
- 15 modules - and more on the way, Controlfrog provides plenty of options for displaying your data. Each module is thoroughly tested in each layout.
- 6 Layouts - Choose from one of four layouts which have been crafted to give your data meaning.
- 2 styles - Don't like the black theme, no problem go with the white instead!
- Optional navigation - Whether you want to use this as a one page site, have multiple Controlfrog pages, or integrate with existing pages, you can! If needed Controlfrog provides a minimal, non obtrusive sidebar/off canvas navigation.
- Vue.js version - Familiar with Vue.js? If so, you'll appreciate Controlfrog which has been built using Vue.
- JS version - not interested in using a framework, no problems, Controlfrog ships with also as a standalone HTML/CSS/JS theme
If you have any feedback or suggestions on where to go next, please share them with me by emailing [email protected]
Version 2.1.0 Important release! May 2018
- NEW Complete ground up rebuild of the HTML, CSS & JS version of the theme!.
After rewriting this theme in Vue.js only, it was clear that not all buyers were happy with this. Now I've completed the same overhaul for the plain HTML, CSS & JS version. When you buy the theme, you'll get both this and the Vue version.
Version 2.0.0 Major release! October 2017
- NEW Complete ground up rebuild using Vue.js.
- NEW Built on vue-cli using webpack for easy and professional set up.
- NEW Layout design overhauled, now uses CSS entirely for layouts rather than relying on JS.
- NEW All modules rebuilt and refined.
- NEW Added 4 new modules.
- NEW Added 2 new layout.
- NEW Bootstrap v4.0.0-beta.2
- Updated to Bootstrap v4.0.0-beta
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.1
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.2
- Fixed rendering issue when using Funnel chart with custom colours.
- Fixed rendering issue with RAG labels when using custom colours.
- Fixed rendering issue in Safari 5.1
- NEW Navigation added, minimal sidebar and off canvas implementation.
- Initial release
More by BenGoodyear
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Labels:||admin, charts, dashboard, data, display, js, plainjs, responsive, vue, vuejs|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||3 weeks ago|
Need a front-end template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: