"COWRK" is a clean, lightweight and modern one page/ landingpage template based on Bootstrap 4 Alpha 6. It is very "developer friendly" and comes with SASS sources and Gulp support for a faster development workflow.
Currently "COWRK" comes with 4 demo pages:
- Working PHP Contact form and form validation
- Responsive (Based on Bootstrap 4)
- Font Awesome Icons
- Slider (Bootstrap default slider)
- Scrolling animations (by smoothscroll.js)
- Bootstrap form validation
- Sticky navbar
- Node package Manager sources (package.json)
- Gulp Tasks (gulpfile.json) with some basic tasks (gulp-dist, gulp-watch, gulp-sass etc.)
- Bootstrap SASS
Dependencies & Credits
Scripts & Assets
- jQuery - http://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap - https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap-sass
- Font Awesome- http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- skrollr.js - https://github.com/Prinzhorn/skrollr
- Bootstrap Form Validator - https://github.com/1000hz/bootstrap-validator.git#~0.8.1
Images & Media
- Unsplash - unsplash.com - CC Zero images <- Included in the package
More by templatedeck
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Labels:||bootstrap4, bright, coworking, cv, gulp, jquery, landingpage, light, marketing, sass|
|Released:||10 months ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: