Crafto HTML is a responsive template built on Twitter Bootstrap 3 framework. It's a one-page website ment to present you as a designer (or creative) to the world. Moreover, this theme can be adapted to any kind of creative company. This theme was built using the latest features from Bootstrap 3.1 so it's responsive (mobile first), flat and very nice animated. Crafto will catch your attention because it is amazing combination of nice looking design, CSS 3 animations, stunning parallax effects and clean look.
- Responsive design
- Built on Boostrap 3.1
- Valid HTML5 + CSS3
- Clean design
- Clean coded
- PSDs included in package
- Cross Browser compatible
- Google Fonts
- Parallax scrolling
- Working contact form
- Unlimited colors by LESS variable
- Fixed/animated menu
- CSS3 animations and transitions
- Bootstrap 3: http://getbootstrap.com/
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/
- HTML5shiv: https://code.google.com/p/html5shiv/
- jQuery Easing Plugin: http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- Modernizr: http://modernizr.com/
- Unbounce images for demo: http://www.unbounce.com/
- jQuery Waypoints Plugin: http://imakewebthings.com/jquery-waypoints/
- Quotes Rotator: http://tympanus.net/codrops/2013/03/29/quotes-rotator/
- Simple text Rotator: http://www.thepetedesign.com/demos/jquery_super_simple_text_rotator_demo.html
- Thumbnail Grid: http://tympanus.net/Tutorials/ThumbnailGridExpandingPreview/
- Nicescroll 3: http://areaaperta.com/nicescroll/index.html
- Slick Carousel: http://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
If you have questions, please use the Message option from my profile. !!! Important !!! - Please read the documentation before sending a support request. Thank you!
More by stefusilviu
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Labels:||creative, html template, one page, parallax bootstrap 3, portfolio, premium, professional, responsive, waypoints, web design|
|Released:||4 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: