Need a nice place where to showcase your work. CraftoWP is a one-page portfolio Wordpress theme which let you present yourself to the world exactly as you are even if you are professional or agency. CraftoWP comes with many built-in features like Tinymce 4 shortcodes button with more than 20 ready shortcodes, drag-and-drop elemets, Google Fonts, customizable backgrounds and colors and many more.
Even if you want to keep all content in a one-page website or you want to have additional pages, CraftoWP will help you achieve the right image for you by letting you create portfolio galleries with expandable previews and sortable categories.
Along with the 5 Minutes Setup video, the theme comes with very descriptive and complete documentation in HTML format for a better navigation and search. Also you'll get a theme with many expanded functions directly on Post/Page edit screen or Theme Options page.
- Parallax effect and animated entrances
- Cross-browsers compatibility
- Expandable previews portfolio
- Google fonts integrated (more than 680 fonts to choose from)
- WPML conpatible
- 30 shortcodes
- Customizable colors
- Ready-to-use shortcodes on editor screen
- Valid HTML5 + CSS3
- Highly Customizable Google Maps
- 5 Minutes Setup video tutorial
- Contact Form 7 with Anti Spam Captcha
- Filterable portfolio grid
- Theme options dedicated page
- Options backup page
- Preloader splash screen
- 5 Menu styles
- Many options for logos and favicon
- Translation Ready: .po and .mo files included.
- Extensive Theme Documentation
- ... and many more
- Font Awesome
- jQuery Easing Plugin
- Google Maps
- Option Tree
- Option Tree Google Fonts
- Simple text Rotator
- Thumbnail Grid
- Nicescroll 3
- Slick Carousel
- jQuery Waypoints Plugin
- Animate CSS
- Jquery Knob
- Contact form 7
- Really Simple CAPTCHA
If you have any question, please let me know and I'll do my best and respond as soon as possible. If you bought the theme and something is wrong, please send a message through my profile.
!!! Important !!! - Please read the documentation before sending a support request. Maybe your answer is already addressed there. Thank you!
Main photo credits: http://unsplash.com/
- Fixed a small issue regarding the "postlink" attribute on portfolio shortcode
- Fixed an issue on features shortcode
- Replaced the Google Fonts option - now you don't need an API key
- Updated the TGM plugin
- Added the Custom Fonts option
- Added the Custom social icons option
- Added the option to set the menu on each page
- CSS fixes
- Solved an issue regarding transparent menu options
- Fixed a small bug on portfolio shortcode
- Fixed a small bug on portfolio single post
- Added the option to add video to portfolio post expander on portfolio shortcode
- Added the option to show the portfolio video on portfolio single post
- Added support for WPML plugin
- Fixed some bugs on functions.php file
- Added tagline shortcode
- Fixed some CSS bugs on menu
- Fixed a small bug on promobox shortcode
- Updated the documentation
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.3.1
- Updated theme options to v2.4.5
- Changed the portfolio post slider transition to fade instead slide
- Changed the lightbox on portfolio post by adding a relationship between slider images
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Fixed the one-page menu links that they were still looking pressed even if you leave the target section.
- Replaced url fields for images in TinyMCE with nice-looking "Add Media" button with image preview.
- Fixed some bugs on header section
- Fixed bug on "Home Page without Welcome" by not getting the IDs from theme options.
- Made the text from Big button smaller
- Added the Builder page template, a generic page to help you build new page layouts with or without shortcodes.
- Added slider shortcode.
- Added section shortcode. Now you don't need to create new a page for each section you need.
- Fixed Recent Posts title by making it white when "Light content" is set on page options.
- Fixed logo link to home page
- Fixed footer overlay by not taking the css from theme options.
- Added Google Fonts API key to theme options
- Fixed filterable portfolio shortcode conflicting with entrance animation
- Changed the options for social icons
- Release version
More by stefusilviu
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||animations, css3, drag and drop, flat design, html5, one page, parallax, portfolio, responsive|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: