Creative Plus - A responsive creative template's pack built on Bootstrap 3.3.7 & 4.0.0 Beta 3. It includes Law Practice, Consultancy, Agency, Advertising, Event Management and Coming Soon templates.
- Clean, Responsive and Easy to Customize.
- Bootstrap 3.3.7 & 4.0.0 Beta 3
- 5 One-Page Template's and 4 Coming Soon Template's.
- Google Web Fonts & Font Awesome Integrated
- Portfolio Filtering
- Google Map Integrated
What's in the pack?
- Law Practice - One Page Template for Law.
- Digital Agency - One Page Portfolio Template for Agencies & Studios.
- Consultancy - One Page Template for Consultancy and Business.
- Event Management - One Page Template for Event Management and Business.
- Advertising - One Page Template for Consultancy and Ad Agency.
- Coming Soon #1 - Multi-Page Coming Soon Template.
- Coming Soon #2 - Coming Soon Template
- Coming Soon #3 - Coming Soon Template.
- Coming Soon #4 - Coming Soon Template.
Images only for demo purpose, you won't get them in download file.
- Update to Bootstrap 4.0.0 Beta 3
- Added 1 New Template's
- Added 2 New Template's
- Initial Release
More by sainath
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||ads, agency, coming soon, creative, events, law, one page, portfolio|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||2 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: