Cube Bootstrap Admin Theme + AngularJS framework
Cube is a lightweight responsive admin theme, offering you wide variety of customizable pages and plenty of UI components. We have put extensive effort to make easy to use interface, fully responsive and retina ready, which means it is fully compatible with modern mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows platforms. Cube can be used for any type of web applications: admin dashboards, eCommerce backends, CMS, CRM, SAAS and websites for business, corporate, portfolio, blog.
Customize your admin theme as much as you want, you have lots of layout possibilities, skin options which gives you unlimited variations and colors.
Its build with SCSS (Sass) preprocessor of CSS which allows you to include only components you need and create your own personal version of Cube. We have also made port to LESS preprocessor, which is also included.
Additionally, we have included awesome AngularJS framework. Theme loads faster and every request is processed with Ajax.
We hope that it will provide a new virtual home for your team or business.
About Cube Theme
- Flat & modern look
- 8 different skins
- 5 Layout options
- SCSS (SASS) & LESS versions
- HTML & AngularJS versions
- Lots of custom widgets
- RTL (right-to-left) Support
- Bower support - theme is fully customizable
- Clean typography
- Responsive design
- Available in Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 3.3 versions
- Well organized and commented code
- Retina-ready icons – FontAwesome and Halflings
- Responsive Graphs and charts for all your possible needs (xCharts, Flot, Morris, Dygraphs and others)
- Various forms and wizards
- Three level navigation
- Email templates
- Responsive tables with support for advanced Data tables
- Responsive Gallery with drag&drop features
- Various UI elements, ranging from different types of sliders to badges and alerts
- User Profile
- Lot of custom pages, such as two types of Projects, Search results, Timeline, Login, Error pages (404,500), Pricing tables, invoice, FAQ
Included third party plugins
- Bootstrap Datepicker
- Bootstrap Timepicker
- Bootstrap Daterangepicker by Dan Grossman
- Wizard by Panopta
- jQuery Hotkeys
- jQuery Knob
- Masked Input
- Nestable jQuery
- Slimscroll by Piotr Rochala
- Moment by Tim Wood
- Morris Charts
- Fuel UX Wizard
- Bootstrap Wysiwyg
- Flot charts
- Summernote Editor
- Weather Icons
- jQuery Password Strength Meter
If you have any ideas for new features, just let us know.
3.0 - 2018/04/05
- Upgrade to Bootstrap 4
- All libraries were updated to newest possible version.
- New feature: New password strength implementation.
- Fixed minor bugs.
2.1 - 2017/10/16*
- New feature: New Slider implementation added while whole new experience.
- Fixed minor bugs.
2.0 - 2017/08/13*
- Added Bower support. Theme can be now more easily customized.
- All JS libraries were updated to newest stable version.
- New feature: Better plugin for password strength validation.
- New feature: New clock picker plugin for better implementation of time pickers.
- Better implementation of Footables plugin.
- Fixed issues with Select2 in email templates.
- Fixed minor bugs.
1.12 - 2015/08/18
- Updated: Daterangepicker to Latest version 2.0.8
1.11 - 2015/08/11
- Updated: Fullcalendar to Latest version 2.3.2
- Updated: Moment.js to Latest version 2.10.6
- Fixed week view in fullcalendar example with update Moment.js
1.10 - 2015/04/29
- Updated: Less version of files for previous release
- Fixed nice radio and checkbox support for latest Safari
1.9 - 2015/04/20
- Updated: Fullcalendar to Latest version 2.3.1
- Updated: Select2 to Latest version 4.0.0-rc.2
1.8 - 2015/03/08
- New Feature - Foo Tables plugin added
- Fixed Less files - there were missing some css changes
1.7 - 2015/02/06
- Fixed usage of datepicker and daterangepicker in modal (changes only in css)
1.6 - 2015/02/04
- Updated: Timepicker to Latest version 0.2.5 - fixes usage of timepicker in modal
1.5 - 2015/01/27
- Fixed Tabs for AngularJS with new directive
- Fixed small bugs in AngularJS files
1.4 - 2015/01/18
- Updated: DropzoneJS to Latest version 3.12.0
- Updated: Dygraphs to Latest version 1.1.0
- Updated: DataTables to Latest version 1.10.4
- Updated: Morris charts to Latest version 0.5.1
- Updated: Summernote to Latest version 0.6.0
1.3 - 2015/01/13
- Small CSS bugfix for date and time pickers - changes only in theme_styles.css
1.2 - 2015/01/05
- Small fix for Less port
- Fix for DropzoneJS implementation in AngularJS version
1.1 - 2014/12/23
- Fix for dropdown menu in Safari - changes only in CSS files
More by phoonio
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Labels:||admin, admin template, lightweight admin, responsive admin, responsive dashboard|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||4 months ago|
Need a front-end template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: