Dasha - Responsive Bootstrap 4 Admin Template
Dasha is an admin template for applications with clean interface based on Bootstrap 4 framework.
It comes in two versions, with the most popular frontend technology, Angular 5 and with static (no angularjs) HTML5 and jQuery.
All components included in this dashboard template has been developed to bring all the potential of Bootstrap plus a set of new features (JS and CSS) ideal for your next dashboard admin theme or admin web app project.
- Bootstrap 4
- Angular 5
- Official AngularJS build system
- Responsive design
- Translation support
- Nice Gradients
- Predefined color themes and unlimited combinations
- Dark theme
- CSS3 based animations
- Gulp workflow
- Automated tasks for development and production
- Development server (BrowserSync)
- SASS (scss) based styles
- PUG (jade) Template engine
- Sweet Alert
- Masonry Grid
- User pages (login, register, etc)
- Flot Charts
- Rickshaw (html5jquery)
- Responsive tables (techniques)
- Angular2 DataTable
- Ngx Datatable
- CSS Switch
- Range slider
- Textarea note editor
- Input Validation
- Wizard steps
- Google Maps
- Vector Maps
- Pre-Built Pages
- Documentation included
Updates & Support
Everything you see in demo and more is included in the package. The source code is well organized and uncompressed with comments for quick reference.
After downloading this package you will get frequently Updates and Support absolutely for FREE!
The changelog in package also states each file status (added, modified, deleted)
- Updated to angular5
- Updated to @angular/cli 1.5.4
- Fix footable version (downgrade to 2.0.3)
- Fix z-index issue with input-groups and header
- Fix datatable popup styles
- Fix dropdown position used from plugins
- Updated documentation
- Updated to Bootstrap 4 beta.2
- New view kanban board (dragula)
- New view settings
- New view signinv2 (background image)
- New view signupv2 (background image)
- Added new theme light-sidebar/dark-content
- Fix httpClient issue (angular4)
- Fix datatable sort icons
- Updated Bootstrap 4 beta
- Updated @angular/cli to 1.3.2
- Updated angular to v4.3.6
- Added RTL support (only static html5)
- Fix footer-fixed z-index issue
- Fix angular ui-select dropdown position
- Updated documentation
- Initial release
More by themicon
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||admin, angular 5, bootstrap 4, dashboard, gradient, html5, rtl, template|
|Released:||6 months ago|
|Updated:||2 months ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: