Dauphin is a premium, responsive admin template powered by latest Bootstrap version. It is fully responsive and a perfect choice for monitoring web applications, project and back-end management systems, administrating websites and administrating systems or any other custom project.
Once you've received Dauphin, you did receive not only one of the best looking and well structured bootstrap admin themes, but also FREE Updates for all the upcoming versions
- Latest Bootstrap v3.3.7
- Fully Responsive layout (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Multiple Color schemes
- Integrated Animate.css
- Integrated Plugins
- Integrated FontAwesome and Ion icons
- Material Design
- Crossbrowser support
- UI Metrics
- Draggable panels
- Collapsible panels
- 5 Chart plugins
- Messenger design
- Maps plugins
- Improved forms and tables
- Login page
- Integrated date and time
- any many more ...
Addons / Credits
- Animate.css: A cross-browser library of CSS animations. As easy to use as an easy thing.
- Bootstrap: Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- Font Awesome: Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized.
- Ionicons: The premium icon font for Ionic Framework.
- jQuery knobs: Nice, downward compatible, touchable, jQuery dial.
- Morris.js: Good-looking charts shouldn't be difficult.
- noUiSlider: noUiSlider is a range slider without bloat.
- Pace.js: Automatic page load progress bar.
- Added 5 new color schemes.
- Added Registration, Login and Profile pages.
- Added Documents, Drag & Drop, 404 and Sample pages.
- Added Drag & Drop upload plugin.
- Added scroll up button.
- Added footer.
- Messages page is now entirely responsive.
- Updated colors slightly.
- Fixed horizontal scroll on mobile devices.
- Fixed iOS scrolling bug when left navigation bar collapsed.
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||admin, admin template, admin theme, bootstrap dashboard, dashboard, dashboard theme, responsive dashboard, responsive template, responsive theme|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need a front-end template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: