Default is a HTML super premium modern one page responsive template for corporate, agency and business website with Ajax Form Submit (Contact Us).
Free Updates for Life
We improve and update our themes regularly. Once you purchase any of our themes, all available updates for that theme is delivered absolutely free. You can get the latest version via https://wrapbootstrap.com/support/download-resender
- Modern design
- Fully Responsive design
- One Page Navigation
- 5 sections: About, Services, Portfolio, Team and Contact
- Using Bootstrap 4
- CSS Animation (animated.css)
- Google Font: Montserrat, Questrial
- Fully working PHP – just add your email address!
- Ajax form submit (Contact Us)
- SASS files included
- scrollreveal.js - https://scrollrevealjs.org/
Please send us a message here: https://wrapbootstrap.com/user/templatesuper
2.1 (September, 2017)
- Migrate to Bootstrap 4
- Remove Pricing section
- Change ionicons with FontAwesome
2.0 (June 15, 2016)
- New color scheme
- Compatible Bootstrap 3.3.6
- Remove WOW.js
- Add "Pricing" section
- Remove jquery.singlePageNav.js
- Add scroll effect with scrollreveal.min.js
- Add new Google Fonts support (Montserrat & Questrial)
- Change FontAwesome with ionicons
- Improve Header section
- New design portfolio section
- New design team section
- Remove Blog section
1.2.1 (February, 2015)
- Compatible Bootstrap 3.3
1.2.0 (March 14, 2014)
- Add Ajax Form Submit "Contact Us"
- Fixed css form input (height) "Contact Us" on Internet Explorer & Firefox
- Fixed minor bug
1.0.0 (February 28, 2014)
- Initial release
More by templatesuper
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Topic:||Business & Consulting|
|Labels:||bootstrap, creative, html5, modern, one page, responsive|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: