DREW is a robust landing page template which aims to solve all your landing page needs. It is designed to combine beautiful design & the perfect marketing approach to the web surface, while keep providing the best performance and functions to your end users. With a lot of components & variations included in the package, DREW is fit to any marketing purpose, from a simple product promotion page — or click through action campaign or — or lead generation landing page — or other one page / landing page purposes.
Suits for any business
DREW is made for any business field, means you can use it for any purpose. All the components are built in a general concept to adapt every needs from a marketing landing page. You can use DREW for:
- Product release page (eBook, App, Software, etc)
- Event landing page (you can use coming soon countdown / "join event" form)
- Restaurant landing page (you can use fullscreen images / slider, google maps)
- Hotel reservation page (put a booking form, google maps)
- Photography / Creative / Studio / Agency (put a nice portfolio)
- and many more, your creativity is the limit.
FREE Lifetime Updates and Support
Once you purchased DREW, you get FREE lifetime updates. Means, when a new version is out, you would get a notification to download the new version, for FREE. On top of that, we also provide FREE* lifetime support in case you hit a problem using the template.
Contains All The "Must-have" Components for A Winning Landing Page:
- Call to Action / Conversion Goal
- Lead Generation Form
- Click Through Button
- Value Proposition / Benefits
- How It Works
- Video Promotion
- Social Proofs
- Reinforcement / Closing Argument
All Included Elements:
- Main Headline
- Supporting Headline
- Reinforcement Statement
- Closing Argument
- Image/Video Promotion
- Benefits Grids
- Features Section
- Social Proof (Testimonial)
- Lead Gen Form
- Subscription Form (for PHP)
- Click Through Action (CTA) Button
- Descriptive Section
- 2 Columns Descriptive Section
- How It Works Section
- Team Members Section
- Pricing Table Section
- Styled Google Maps
- FAQ Section
- Portfolio Section
- Contact Form (for PHP)
- Video Background
- Slideshow Background
- Parallax Effect
- Preloader Screen
- One Page Scroll Navigation
- Dropdown Menu
Inspiring DREW's Showcases
Look at some success stories from our belove users
Bundled with A Bunch of Awesome Features
Bootstrap Framework (v3.3) — Bootstrap is one of the most powerful framework, used by thousand sites nowadays. The framework provides great flexibility on the grid system and all UI components.
470++ Icon Integration — Integrated with FontAwesome out of the box. You can use the icons everywhere you want.
Parallax Effect (optional) — Bring 3D effect into your landing page. However, you may want to disable this effect in favor of "better performance".
Preloader Screen (optional) — Add a simple loading bar while your page loading. You can disable this feature if you want a basic page loading.
HTML5 Video Background (optional) — Add a background video to your Hero section and other sections. Note:The video background feature will be disabled in all mobile devices (due to limitation on some mobile devices). But don't worry you can easily define a fallback background image.
CSS3 Animations (optional) — Some non-overused CSS3 animations will look perfect on your landing page. Make sure you add them on some important parts.
7 Predefined Color Schemes (or create your own in 2 minutes!) — If you don't see them fit into your brand, I have included a very nice tutorial on how to create your own color schemes in only 2 minutes! Enjoy!
Modular CSS Classes — Let you easily customize the page with a single class change: Changing section's color scheme, background overlay, background image transparency, etc.
Optimized for Performance — The core files are only less than 1MB! Want to be even faster? I have included some page optimizations tips & tricks for you to follow in the documentation.
Asynchronous Video Embed — Embed Youtube or Vimeo Video asynchronously for the best page load performance.
Subscription Form via Mailchimp Integration — Easily Build your mail list with Mailchimp module, directly configure the backend settings.
Google Maps — Put your business addresses with integrated Google Maps, so everyone can reach you out.
Detailed & Straight Forward Documentation — The documentation was clear and straight forward on step by step to customize all components.
Email Modules — Setup your contact form and let your users contact you directly from your page into your inbox.
GTMetrix analytic report (after optimized as instructed on the documentation)
Very Detailed Documentation — How to:
- Install & Setup.
- Fit your brand into the template (logo, images, colors & fonts).
- Create your OWN color scheme in only 2 minutes.
- Mailchimp Integration.
- Font Icon & Retina Display Integration.
- Customize each section into your needs.
- How to Optimize your landing page performance.
- Enhance your page with Parallax & CSS3 Animations.
- Other advanced tips & tricks.
Images & Video
- jPreLoader, Preloader Screen.
- CounterUp, Counting Number.
- jQuery One Page Nav, One Page Scrolling Navigation.
- jQuery.countdown, Countdown.
- Maplace, Google Maps.
- Responsive Slides, Simple Responsive Slider.
- respimage, Retina Image.
- Stellar JS, Parallax Effect.
- SmoothScroll JS, Smooth Scrolling effect for Chrome.
- Removed since v1.1: PictureFill, Retina Image.
- NEW Layout: Fullscreen Slider
- NEW Layout: Product Image + CTA
- NEW Section: Portfolio
- NEW Section: FAQ Section
- NEW Section: Contact Form Section
- NEW Section: Combined Contact + Maps section (variant)
- NEW Section: Testimonial & Sponsors Section Alternative
- NEW: Google Maps now uses custom styles (tutorial included)
- NEW: Multi-level navigation (also known as Dropdown Menu)
- Update: Bootstrap version v3.3.4
- Fix: Equal Height Columns
- Fix: Background Image resize
- Fix: Minor HTML, CSS, JS
- NEW Layout: Fullscreen CTA + Countdown Layout
- NEW Layout: Fullscreen Subcription Form + Countdown Layout
- NEW Layout: Video + Subscription Form
- NEW Section: Google Maps Section
- NEW: Section Background: Slideshow for all sections (variant)
- NEW: White Header style (variant)
- NEW: Dark Preloader style (variant)
- Rework: Section Background: Image, now you can configure it directly from the HTML (instead of from CSS)
- Rework: Retina Image script due to Firefox issues (now use "respimage" replacing "picturefill")
- Rework: Hero section (add "hero-content-inner" wrapper div)
- Rework: 2 Columns Section due to Firefox issues
- Update: Bootstrap version v3.3.2
- Update: Font Awesome version v4.3.0
- Fix: collapse the mobile navigation after clicking the menu
- Fix: white blank space when using mousewheel scrolling to right
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||animations, coming soon, event, mailchimp, marketing, multi purpose, one page, parallax, portfolio, subscription|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: