Eattie is professional HTML5 template for restaurants and cafes. We know everything starts with the guest. Finding and holding on this elusive creature is the most important factor in the success of any food serving facility. With this template it's almost piece of cake. Eattie has modern elegant design along with strong functionality. Have a look at Eattie's main features.
- Fullscreen Background Slideshow
- 2 Menu Layouts
- Reviews Form and Rating Plugin
- Chef Recipes Page
- Scroll Animations
- Sticky Header
- Modern Technologies: HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3
- Google Maps API
- Fully Responsive
- Layered PSD Included
- Detailed Interactive Documentation
- jQuery UI Datepicker - most popular jQuery UI library.
- jQuery Easing v1.3 - add-on for jQuery to create nice easing effects.
- Respong.js - script enables responsive web designs in browsers that don't support CSS3 Media Queries - in particular, Internet Explorer 8.
- TouchSwipe - Plugin that enables touch/swipe functionality on mobile devices.
- jQuery Cycle - jQuery Slideshow Plugin.
- jQuery Waypoints - plugin that makes it easy to execute a function whenever you scroll to an element.
- jQuery Validate - Clientside Form Validation Plugin.
- jQuery Timepicker - Lightweight Timepicker Plugin. More details in Help File.
- http://pixabay.com/en/ More details in Help File.
- Updated Bootstrap to latest version
- Fixed bug with mobile nav collapsing
- Minor bug fixes
- Updated Bootstrap to current version 3.3.2
- Updated jQuery to current version 1.11.2
- Updated FontAwesome to current version 4.3.0
- Fixed bug with Arrows in Datepicker
- Fixed bug with Icons in Footer
- Disable Mousewheel on Google Map for better scrolling
- Fixed issue with navigation on small screens
- Updated Bootstrap version to 3.1.1
- Initial release
More by 8Guild
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||bar, bootstrap 3, cafe, contact form, food, fullscreen slideshow, pub, responsive, restaurant|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: