EduRead - Education HTML5 Template is a responsive clean and modern HTML5 Bootstrap Education Template for any School website, College website, Universities and other Educational Institutions. This template includes 4 different homepage with 25+ html pages carefully designed blocks, which are easy to edit and customize to fit your needs. EduRead is powered by the Bootstrap Framework which is consistent across almost any device screen resolution.
Eduread Awesome Features
- 4 Home Version
- 4 Courses Style with course details page
- 4 Events style with event details page
- 2 Teachers style with teachers profile
- Bootstrap 3.3.7
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Fully Responsive
- SEO Optimized Elements and Contents
- Cross-browser Compatible
- Well Documented
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3
- 100% Customizable
- Legible Typography
- Revolution Slider
- Info-graphic Icons and Buttons
- Sample Page Layout
- 3 Blog Page Layouts
- Pixel Perfect Design
- Font Awesome Icons
- Goolge Fonts
- Active Contact form
- Easy to Use and Customize
- 24/7 Post Support
- And many more…
- Google Fonts
- Font Awesome – http://fontawesome.io/
- Bootstrap Framework – http://getbootstrap.com/
- jQuery : jquery.org/
- Owl Carousel : www.owlcarousel.owlgraphic.com/
- Slider Revolution : themes.themepunch.com/?theme=revolution_jq
- Magnific Popup : http://dimsemenov.com/plugins/magnific-popup/
- jQuery CounterUp : https://github.com/bfintal/Counter-Up
- Sticky JS: http://stickyjs.com/
- WayPoints: https://github.com/imakewebthings/jquery-waypoints/
- Mean Menu: https://www.meanthemes.com/plugins/meanmenu/
Note: All images are just used for preview purpose only and NOT included in the final purchase files.
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||colleges, courses, education, education template, learning, online learning, school, study, teachers, university|
|Released:||3 weeks ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: