Embark is a flexible theme for your invite, early access, or preview pages. It's ready to help you with your current project or great as a tool in your toolbox. If you prefer making changes to CSS then it's as easy as editing a single file. If you enjoy SASS or a modular approach then you can style each segment of the page separately (via well organized SCSS files). Plus, that background image is included with your purchase.
- 4 sub-themes and 1 default theme
- 3 background images
- Bootstrap 2.3.1
- Modular design
- Google font ready
- CSS with SCSS/SASS
- Responsive design
- Integrated with Foundation Icon Fonts
- Compatibility with all modern browsers
- Valid HTML 5 Markup
- Quick Start Documentation (README.md)
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.1.1
- Adjusted box bottom padding
- Updated to Bootstrap 3.0.3
- Updated to Bootstrap 2.3.1
- Works on mobile devices
- Added 2 new background images
- Updated the design of the default theme and all sub-themes
- Updated to Boostrap to 2.3.0
- Added 4 new sub-themes
- Added documentation
- Added additional comments in "index.html"
- 1.0 - First release
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Labels:||countdown, early access, invite, landing page, preview, sass, single page|
|Released:||5 years ago|
|Updated:||4 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: