FADE is a responsive Bootstrap 4 UI Kit built for everyone who wants to create web-apps or websites on Bootstrap framework amazingly fast; you don't have to be a web-developer or a designer to use this UI Kit, it's very easy to use even for newbies. FADE helps you to create your next Bootstrap project much faster then before. FADE comes with a simple and elegant design with focus on content and readability. FADE UI Kit was built using SASS for easier and faster customizations.
Once you have purchased this theme, you can download the latest version of it anytime from here: https://wrapbootstrap.com/support/download-resender - free lifetime updates guaranteed.
- Bootstrap 4 Beta
- Fully Responsive
- Retina Ready
- Valid HTML
- Font Awesome Icons
- Material Icons
- HTML 5 / CSS3
- SASS files included
- 200+ UI Components
- Google Fonts
- Well Documented
- Easy to edit
- 24/7 Email Support
- Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com/
- JQuery - https://jquery.com/
- JQuery Easing - https://github.com/gdsmith/jquery.easing
- Animate CSS - https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/
- Material Icons - https://material.io/icons/
- Font Awesome - http://fontawesome.io/
- Owl Carousel - https://owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/
- jQuery countTo - https://github.com/mhuggins/jquery-countTo
- Shuffle JS - https://vestride.github.io/Shuffle/
- StockSnap - https://stocksnap.io/
- Fixed unclosed span tags.
- Updated from Bootstrap v4.0.0 Alpha 6 to v4.0.0 Beta.
More by KingStudio
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap 4 ui components, bootstrap 4 ui kit, fade, faded ui components, html5 css3, responsive, sass|
|Released:||6 months ago|
|Updated:||4 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: