Flat Tech is a very simple and flat style one page landing page for your app / product, toggle function/audio/map with config file, very easy :)
- Bootstrap 3.3.6
- HTML5 valid code
- Fully responsive
- Cross browser support from IE9+
- Options js file
- Font Awesome icon font
- Constellation animation effect
- Parallax star animation effect
- Parallax animation (for above 3 type of effect)
- Particles animation effect
- Flat color background
- Single image background
- Slideshow background with kenburn options
- Html5 video background with audio options
- Youtube video background with audio options
- Audio (options)
- Google map (options)
- Working contact form (PHP)
- jquery - http://jquery.com/
- fontawesome - https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome
- velocity - https://github.com/julianshapiro/velocity
- jquery.mb.ytplayer - https://github.com/pupunzi/jquery.mb.YTPlayer
- jquery-validation - https://github.com/jzaefferer/jquery-validation
- scroll reveal - https://github.com/jlmakes/scrollreveal.js
Awesome Audio (NOT included)
- Happy Chances - Free Upbeat Guitar Background Music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60pKC1k2rZA
Awesome Video (NOT included)
Banner (NOT included)
background image (cc0 image included)
double phone mockup image (included, only use for this template)
flat icon (included, free)
What's news in v1.04?
updated - map function now require google map api key, more info - https://developers.google.com/maps/pricing-and-plans/standard-plan-2016-update.
More by bonefishcode
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||app, background video, creative, flat, landing page, music, responsive, slideshow, tech, youtube video|
|Released:||10 months ago|
|Updated:||6 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: