Up to date with Bootstrap 3.1!
Flex Admin is a responsive, lightweight admin template built for easy implementation. The template includes a wide range of features including powerful jQuery plugins and a variety of pre-designed example pages. When you purchase Flex Admin, you will also have access to dedicated email support for help with any questions you may have when working with the template.
Flex Admin - Responsive Admin Template
Version 1.2 is here! Read about the 18 new improvements below!
Dedicated Email Support
When purchasing Flex Admin, you will have access to dedicated email support. We want your experience working with Flex Admin to be as seamless as the template itself, and will answer any questions you may have regarding the template via email as soon as possible once a request is received.
New in v1.2!
- Updated Dashboard UI with New Styles/Features
- Flex UI Branded Logo and Navbar Image
- New Feature: Flex Tiles - Tile UI Style Content Boxes
- New Feature: Custom Date/Time Widget Added (Changes depending on the time of day!)
- New Feature: Custom Logout Dialogue
- New Feature: Custom Checkable To-Do List
- New Feature: Custom CSS Transitions on Page Loads
- New Plugin: jVector Maps
- New Plugin: Easy Pie Charts
- New Plugin: HISRC Responsive/Retina Images
- New Plugin: Moment.js
- New Plugin: Pace.js
- New Plugin: Popup Overlay jQuery Modals
- Site-Wide HTML, CSS, and JS Format Cleanup
- CSS Visibility Improvements for Easy Editing
- Documentation Improvements on the Modals/Widgets Page
- jQuery DataTables Theme Update
- Full Calendar Plugin Responsiveness Issue Addressed
- Compose Message
- Chat Widget
- User Profile
- Pricing Tables
- FAQ Page
- Search Results
- Login Basic
- Login Social
- 404 Error
- 500 Error
- Blank Page
- Bootstrap Datepicker
- Bootstrap Maxlength
- Bootstrap Multiselect
- Bootstrap Social Buttons
- Bootstrap Timepicker
- Bootstrap Tokenfield
- Flot Charts
- Full Calendar
- Ladda Button Spinners
- Sparkline Charts
- 01/04/14 - Version 1.0 release.
- 01/06/14 - Version 1.1 release. support email update. The email address for support questions is now located in the README.txt file included with the template download.
- 01/12/14 - Version 1.2 release. Review additions above.
- 01/19/14 - Version 1.2.1 release. Improved custom modals to work better responsively, minor page upgrades.
- 01/30/14 - Version 1.2.2 release. Updated with Bootstrap 3.1.
More by StartBootstrap
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.1.x|
|Labels:||admin, admin template, admin theme, backend theme, dashboard admin, flat admin, flex admin, responsive admin, responsive dashboard, webapp|
|Released:||4 years ago|
|Updated:||4 years ago|
Need a front-end template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: