1. If we buy the template now, do we get the update free?
2. When do you expect to have the update ready?
3. How will we know when the update is released.
1. ( iPhone & Android )The 'Carousel' section cuts off the top half of the content ( so the icon and the first two words are hidden. See it here in the simulator: http://iphone5csimulator.com
2. ( iPhone only ) Sometimes in the lower sections - clicking the 'X' menu icon to close the menu - scrolls all the way to the top, instead of staying in the same section. This doesn't happen every time, but sometimes.
Thanks for all testing - i hope that i will submit new update in two days from now (so i think this week will be approved by wrapbootstrap team and you will be notified)
I have the same problem and did some digging....I think it is because iOS devices do not support the "background-attachment: fixed" property.
So what i did was use a script which loads an extra css file if it detects an iOS device like so:
and in this css file declare "background-attachment: scroll !important" for all background images. So now yes the backgrounds show up properly...but they will scroll in the viewport (unlike the desktop versions which stay fixed).
Not the best....but at least the bgs look ok now.
Hope this helps.
There are some fixes with background in mobile, and added new features. Take a look at: http://fresh.tomaj.sk/v1.1/
Write a comment
This is a great way to give the seller feedback and ask them questions about their item.
You must sign in to write a comment
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||bootstrap, color, flat, fresh, landing page, langing page, less, modern, onepage, responsive|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||3 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: