Gems is a Professional & Creative onepage parallax template based on latest Bootstrap4. If you are looking for a modern, well coded and features rich template, Gems is a best choice for your next web project. This template is fully responsive and works great on all size of devices.
Gems has support for Gulp so you can create your custom template very easily automated
In the same way Bower has to manage third-party packages so you can instantly get the latest versions of all components.
- Bootstrap4 Beta 2
- Gulp Workflow
- Separate sass files
- Parallax youtube and vimeo video backgrounds
- Working contact form
- 6+ Demos
- Blog and portfolio single pages
- 1000+ Icons set
- Documentation file included
- Bootstrap4.0.0 alpha6
- Mobile friendly
- 6 Home layouts
- 4 Header styles
- Clean & well commented code
- Unique & modern design
- More than 1000 icons font
- Working Contact form using php
- Parallax backgrounds
- Parallax Vimeo and youtube video heros
- Text animations
- Scroll animations
- Back to top & Preloaders
- Blog & portfolio detail page
- 10 Html files
- Unlimited color skins using sass
- Single file for jquery and css plugins using gulp
- Image and video lightbox gallery
- Documentation included
- Font awesome and ti-icons
- And much more...
Images are use for demo purpose only and we have use placeholder images into download file
- Updated to Bootstrap 4 beta 2
- Added particle background hero layout
- Minor bug fixes
- Updated images from shutterstock
- Typography improved
- Minor bug fixes
Initial release - 01 June, 2017
More by design_mylife
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||bootstrap4, business, clean, landing page, onepage, onepage parallax, parallax, personal, portfolio, video|
|Released:||8 months ago|
|Updated:||2 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: