Grove is a clean, professional business theme built on Twitter Bootstrap.
- About Us
- Features Page
- Pricing Tables
- Blog / Blog Detail
- Portfolio / Portfolio Detail
- Login / Signup
- Comparison Tables
- Built with Bootstrap 3
- Fully Responsive - Automatically adapts to mobile and tablet displays
- HTML5 / CSS3
- 3 Color Schemes
- Glyphicons Pro 1.8
- Layerslider jQuery Plugin ($10 value)
- Custom Buttons
- Clean Code
- Including LESS sources
Grove includes a separate, well designed and easy to use documentation which helps you to get started with Grove.
Easy Color Customization
Thanks to LESS, Grove is very easily customizable. Almost all colors on the template can be modified by altering LESS variables in one consolidated file. It was never so easy to customize the entire color scheme of a theme.
- Updated Bootstrap to 3.3.6
- Updated Layerslider to 5.6.0
- Updated jQuery to 1.11.3
- Updated Modernizr to 3.2.0
- Changed folder structure to facilitate easy usage with npm (packages available on npm are now in node_modules)
- Changed version number system to piggyback on Bootstrap's version number
- Fixed a minor bug with the social icons in the footer
- Updated Bootstrap to version 3.1.1
- Updated Layerslider to version 5.0.2
- Updated Glyphicons Pro to version 1.8
- Updated Modernizr to version 2.7.1
- Added text selection color
- NEW Page Layout: FAQ
- NEW Page Layout: Comparison Tables
- Smaller bug fixes touching the markup and css of the blog paging elements, blog sidecolumn and contact sidecolumn.
- Updated Bootstrap Version to 3.0.0
- Improved arrangement of large features on the Features page on mobile devices.
- Reworked the buttons. The markup is now more in line with Bootstrap and therefore easier to use. They got a prettier hover effect as well.
- The mobile navigation now only applies to devices smaller than 768px (before 980px)
- Initial Release
More by HackerThemes
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Labels:||blog, business, clean, corporate, portfolio, professional, responsive, slider|
|Released:||5 years ago|
|Updated:||2 years ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: