Helena is a modern and stylish multipurpose ecommerce template made for 2015. Helena is built with the latest front end technologies and techniques.
- Modular architecture with reusable components
- Easy integration into existing projects
- Bootsrap friendly sliders with layers and breakpoints
- Flexible nav bars
- Free opencart theme
- Product Category
- Full width category
- Generic Error Page
- Blog Post
The images used in this theme are licensed for free use and were sourced from the following sites.
The mockup screens were generated using free templates from pixeden.com
Links to the image sources are included in the documentaion
The scripts used are open source and are provided by the following sites.
- Initial release Version 1.0.1 - Added OpenCart Theme Version 1.0.2 - A few cosmetic enhancements - Added newsletter block - Added promotional modal box Version 1.0.3 - Restyled promotional modal box for smaller screens Version 1.0.4 - Fixed bug in Google Chrome Version 1.0.5 - Upgraded open cart support to version 126.96.36.199 Version 1.0.6 - Upgraded open cart support to version 188.8.131.52 Version 1.0.7 - Fixed checkout cart bug.
More by RahisiThemes
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||clean, ecommerce, minimal, opencart, responsive, store|
|Released:||3 years ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: