Hero - The Multi-Purpose HTML5 Template
Hero is a premium multi-purpose html5 template, based on the responsive Bootstrap 4 framework and LESS. This template ideal for any business or personal website.
Every template is fully responsive, so your creation is guaranteed to look great and work perfectly on any device.
Hero has support for Gulp so you can create your custom template very easily automated.
- Job Board
- 3 Agency Template
- 4 Blog Template
- 3 Coming Soon
- Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com
- jQuery - https://jquery.com/
- Flexslider - https://woocommerce.com/flexslider/
- Bootstrap Offcanvas - https://github.com/iamphill/Bootstrap-Offcanvas
- Tiles Gallery - http://tiles-gallery.com/
- Scroll Reveal - https://scrollrevealjs.org/
- Smooth Scroll - https://github.com/cferdinandi/smooth-scroll
- Particles - https://github.com/VincentGarreau/particles.js/
- Typeahead - https://github.com/twitter/typeahead.js
- SyntaxHighlighter - http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter
- FontAwesome - http://fontawesome.io
- Flaticon - https://www.flaticon.com/
Some images used on the demo site are for demonstration purposes only and are NOT included in the download package due to licensing rights.
- Pexels - https://www.pexels.com/
- Stocknap - https://stocksnap.io/
- Free Faces Pack - https://www.behance.net/gallery/35598063/Free-Avatar-and-Userpic-Pack
- Google Fonts - https://fonts.google.com/
1.0 --- Initial release
1.1 --- Migrate from Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4
More by dynamothemes
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Tags:||agency, blog, business, html5, job board, multipurpose, photography, portfolio, responsive|
|Released:||7 months ago|
|Updated:||5 months ago|
Need an admin theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: