Hub is a clean and fresh Bootstrap 4 e-commerce template.
This template comes with 27 complete page templates, each of them in 6 colour variants - red, pink, violet, blue, sea blue and green. Check out the live demo.
For even smoother customisation of this template, SASS source files are included in the template package.
- Homepage (3 variants: classic, parallax sections, video background)
- Category listing (3 variants)
- Product detail
- Shopping cart
- Order process (5 steps)
- Coming soon page with a countdown timer
- Text page
- Blog post
- Contact page
- 404 and 500 error pages
- About us page
- Customer area: Login, Orders, Order detail, Profile, Addresses
- Fully responsive
- latest Bootstrap 4.1.0
- Carousels ready to use
- Megamenu and multi-level dropdown support in the navbar
- Html5, CSS3. Usage of modern approaches - flexbox, pseudoelements, etc.
- Well structured code
- SEO friendly
- Cross-browser compatibility (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE 10+, Opera)
- Customized Google Maps on the contact page
Version 1.4.0 - 2018/07/04
- Updated to Bootstrap 4.1.1
- Updated plugins: Owl Carousel (2.3.4)
- New pages: Homepage with parallax sections (index2.html), Homepage with video background (index3.html), FAQ (faq.html), Coming soon with a countdown (coming-soon.html)
- Updated pages: detail.html (Reviews tab added)
Version 1.3.1 - 2018/04/19
- Updated to Bootstrap 4.1.0
- Updated plugins: Popper.js, NoUI Slider
Version 1.3.0 - 2018/01/30
- Updated to Bootstrap 4.0.0
- Updated plugins: jQuery, Popper.js, NoUI Slider
- Removed Poppins in font weight 600 (mostly replaced by 700 in stylesheets)
Version 1.2 - 2017/11/01
- Added 6 new pages: customer-account, customer-addresses, customer-login, customer-order, customer-orders, checkout5
- Fixed a bug in breadcrums (changed syntax)
- For unlogged user, user icon in navbar leads to Login page now
- Added optional shipping address in checkout1
Version 1.1.2 - 2017/10/24
- Fixed a bug in product modals (.modal-body should be a child of .modal-content, added .btn to one of the buttons)
Version 1.1.1 - 2017/10/24
- Updated to Bootstrap 4.0.0-Beta.2
- Removed Bootstrap utilities from SCSS and CSS (= stylesheets lot smaller now)
Version 1.1 - 2017/10/06
- Moved 3rd-party plugins to vendor directory
- Added SCSS files
- Updated plugins to last stable versions
Version 1.0 - 2017/09/12
- Initial release
More by ondrique
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Topic:||Fashion & Apparel|
|Labels:||bootstrap 4, cart, commerce, ecommerce, modern, order, shop|
|Released:||1 year ago|
|Updated:||4 months ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: