Hunter is a clean and fresh e-commerce theme built with Bootstrap 4.1.1.
It comes with 14 carefully coded HTML templates and 7 colour variants.
Pages included in the template:
- Homepage (3 variants)
- Category listing
- Product detail
- Shopping cart
- Checkout (4 steps)
- Text page
- Contact page
SASS files are also part of the download. Original Bootstrap 3 version with LESS files is included too.
Version 2.0.0 - July 11, 2018
- Upgrade to Bootstrap 4.1.1
- Moved 3rd-party plugins to vendor directory
- Added SCSS files
- Updated plugins to last stable versions
- Bug-fix - after last Chrome update, animated scrolling stops working. Updated jQuery ScrollTo plugin to v 2.1.2 - js/jquery.scrollTo.min.js - update this file in your project!
- CSS + LESS - added colour variants
- HTML - added 2 homepage variants, original index.html is now index3.html
- 3rd Party items - updated to Font Awesome 4.6.3
- CSS + LESS - small change in the navbar, added new styling for Blog templates
- HTML - added blog.html and post.html (+ added links to navbar and footer of the pages)
- 3rd Party scripts - updated to Bootstrap 3.3.6, Font Awesome 4.5.0
More by ondrique
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 4.x|
|Topic:||Fashion & Apparel|
|Labels:||blog, blue, clean, e commerce, gold, hipster, minimal, turquoise, vintage|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||6 days ago|
Need an admin template?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Safari
- Latest Edge
- Internet Explorer 10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: