Sorry, iFlat is no longer support.
However you can checkout my bestselling Flatify Admin
iFlat is a fully responsive admin web App built with AngularJS and Bootstrap. It use Sass CSS which makes it easy to modify.
- Responsive Design.
- Web App (Single Page Application) Built with AngularJS. Fully AJAX powered, never refresh the entire page again. Faster, smoother.
- Runnable Task Application. Try it out.
- Internationalization (i18n) and Localization (l10n) support. Add English, Español(Spanish), 日本語(Japanese), 中文(Chinese), Deutsch(German), français(French), Italiano(Italian), Portugal(Portuguese), Русский язык(Russian), 한국어(Korean) for demo.
- Solid Workflow with Yeoman, dependencies (plugins) managment with Twitter Bower, tasks automation with Grunt just like Twitter Bootstrap project , make all things organised.
- Realtime Form Validation.
- Build with Sass CSS (Scss files are included). Easy modification with variables.
- Multiple Colors Support, you can build your own by change a few variables.
- Light Weight.
- Built with Bootstrap 3.
- Valid HTML5 and CSS3
- Cross Browsers
- And much more.
- Bootstrap The most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- jQuery write less, do more.
- AngularJS HTML enhanced for web Apps!
- angular-bootstrap Native AngularJS (Angular) directives for Twitter's Bootstrap.
- Yeoman, Twitter Bower, Grunt for modern web Apps.
- Font Awesome the awesome icon fonts.
- bootstrap-slider simple range slider
- bootstrap-file-input Standardizes the file input field to look like a Bootstrap button in all browsers
- holderjs Holder renders image placeholders entirely on the client side.
- jquery.easy-pie-chart a lightweight plugin to draw simple, animated pie charts for single values
- morris.js Pretty time-series line graphs
- jquery-spinner A Number-Spinner based-on jQuery, Support Keyboard operations and continuous changing.
- jquery-steps A powerful jQuery wizard plugin that supports accessibility and HTML5.
- depositphotos Royalty-Free Stock Photos
VERSION 1.4 (02/18/2015)
- Feat: Feat: Upgrade Bower packages to latest version, including font-awesome (4.3.x), angular-bootstrap (0.12.x), seiyria-bootstrap-slider (4.4.x), gauge.js (1.2.x)
- Fix: Fix button icons on for sign in and sign up page
- Fix: Remove ugly underline when focus for sidebar items
- Docs: Update docs
- Chore: Update 404 page link
VERSION 1.3 (11/14/2014)
- Feat: Upgrade Bootstrap to 3.3.x
- Feat: The start of upgrade angular-bootstrap from 0.10.x to 0.11.x
- Feat: Optimize timeline on mobile
- Feat: Better radio and checkbox
- Feat: Upgrade "seiyria-bootstrap-slider" to the latest version, i.e. 4.0.x
- Feat: Upgrade Font-awesome, Toastr, Underscore, jQuery-steps to the latest version
- Feat: Update NPM packages to the latest version
- Feat: Update button style
- Fix: Update table markup, remove buggy responsive table by Zurb
- Fix: Hide select arrow in Firefox 30+, thanks @calidae
- Chore: Update index.html to make it HTML5 valid
- Chore: Add changeling file
- Chore: Allow you also to run it with "grunt serve"
VERSION 1.2 (08/20/2014)
- Feat: Upgrade Bootstrap to 3.2.x
- Feat: Update jQuery, Font awesome, jQuery steps to latest version
- Chore: Clean up
VERSION 1.1 (05/10/2014)
- Feat: Add timeline component
- Feat: update tab style
- Feat: update internationalization (i18n) content
- Fix: fix flot tooltip fail to show bug
- Fix: fix tooltip, popover weird shift on show bug
More by arousing
Sign in to add this purchase to your account
|Bootstrap:||Compatible with 3.3.x|
|Tags:||admin, angular, angularjs, dashboard, flat, flat ui, ios7, sass, scss, web app|
|Released:||2 years ago|
|Updated:||1 year ago|
Need a front-end theme?
Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels – designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use it to start something more complex.
Unlike other front-end toolkits, Bootstrap was designed first and foremost as a styleguide to document not only its features, but best practices and living, coded examples.
Built to support new HTML5 elements and syntax with progressively enhanced components.
Bootstrap is tested and supported in major modern browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- Latest Chrome
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11
- Latest Opera
Features & includes
Bootstrap provides an unparalleled array of features and reusable components that let you hit the ground running: